šŸš€ DISCOUNTSALES2020 Audi May Deals! ETRON and S5 blowout! NOW OPEN AND Curbside delivery available!

, , , ,

Interested in a Demo a3 a4 or a5 sportback. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks

1 Like

Any deals on the A6 or A7 ?

Im from NYC and I currently driving a MB, my lease is up next week and Im looking for another car to lease. The q7 is one on my list, can you please email give me numbers on 3.0 premium.

just put in your tax in the calculator and remove the msds

Sorry, im new to this forum can you be more specific.

I have a 3.0 listed so just put your tax rate in the calculator

Hey brother see if I did it right?

Hi, peefect! Thank you!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Really hate these 39 month, 7500 mile deals, but the prices are great. Audi is really trying to get rid of 2019 Q7s. Facelifted 2020s must be really nice haha

1 Like

Interested in SQ5. PM Sent.

Awesome deal on the Q7! Is the $3,000 new owner acquisition offer (i.e., BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Tesla or Volvo conquest) specific to the Northeast?

• Disclaimer(s)
    *For an individual, member of an individualā€™s household (if the vehicle is reported, titled and registered in the same household as the individual; proof of residency required), or business customer who currently owns or leases a MY2009 or newer BMW, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Tesla or Volvo. Proof of ownership required. Limit one incentive per eligible VIN. Audi of America, Inc. will pay $3,000 towards the lease or purchase of a new, unused 2019 Audi Q7 model through a participating Audi dealer. Offers are non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. No trade-in required. Incentive paid to dealer and requires dealer application of incentive towards lease or purchase of eligible vehicle. May not be combined with Audi Owner Loyalty, Dealer Small Fleet Incentive, or Courtesy Vehicle Lease Programs. Rental car companies, fleet leasing, fleet management or dealer-affiliated fleet companies are not eligible. Offer ends July 1, 2019. See your Audi dealer for incentive details or call 1-800-FOR-AUDI. Audi of America Bulletin A19UACQ7; Ā©2019 Audi of America, Inc. (See Trims)

I donā€™t see California dealers or brokers mentioning it. With conquest, a sub-$500/month deal seems possible, like youā€™re showing here.

1 Like

Not really answering your question, but CA had that $3k conquest rebate last month.

Thanks, Michael!

We moved more Q7 this month than the previous few months combined!

I was actually pleasantly surprised how deep they were going on all the models, even the really popular Q5 and SQ5.

Thank you, and congratulations to those who worked with me and got these deals!

2 Likes

Great job DK!

Any Q8s yet?

wow. have things changed w the month flipping over or can you still get q7s? also do they have 3rd row?

Q8 has conquest this month! Iā€™ll update numbers after I decipher the July numbersā€¦OMG Audi makes it so complicated itā€™s unreal!

1 Like

any update on pricing for the Q8?

Exactly. I think it might be the only state with doc fees so low

CT has $500 doc fees which some have said are negotiable but I donā€™t know how easy it is to do that.
Also I have a friend who lives in CT and in that state you have to pay a MILL tax which is hundreds and hundreds a year!!!

Anyone from CT here with a lease that pays those MILL taxes? If so how much is it? Is it just on the amount of the monthly lease or the overall value of the car?