šŸš€ DISCOUNTSALES2020 Audi May Deals! ETRON and S5 blowout! NOW OPEN AND Curbside delivery available!

, , , ,

Any thoughts on the 2019 vs 2020 Q7? Trying to decide whether I should pull the trigger on a 2019 or wait for the 2020ā€¦ wondering if the new dual screen interior is enough of an upgrade to warrant the extra cost. I donā€™t currently drive an Audiā€¦ Any info greatly appreciated - thank you!

I have a MY19 Q7, and honestly the new tech in 2020 is sexy and I would rather get that model, but if thats not important to you get the 2019. But i would wait to see the new car first, it may swing you into the new new. to each his/her own.

Hi been trying to PM / Text / Call you about an A4 but no response.

will update once I get the new program

1 Like

absolutely hate updated Audi each monthā€¦their program is ultra complicated. If it doesnā€™t have a price in green, Iā€™m still waiting on the discount % from the various dealers.

Thanks!

Nice numbers on the A5 SB! What is the 3000 incentive in the calc?

Is the Costco Etron deal on the east coast too?

1 Like

Very interested in the A5. Where do I go from here?

Itā€™s the lease cash for the A5 making it a 20% off dealā€¦these deals are crazy for this carā€¦people were paying upwards of $800-900/month not too long ago

@szadeh I dont think costco applies?
@jacobL sent u a PM

1 Like

Hi @nextlevelautobrokers

Any specials on the 2020 S7ā€™s?

Thanks,

Sent you a PM

Interested in A5

PM sent. Thank you!

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Did not send you a PM. Just thought Iā€™d let you know.

4 Likes

Please send me a Private Message with:

-color/options preference :point_left: :point_left: :point_left: :point_left:
-Zip code
-Miles needed
-MSDs or no MSDs

Must Sign in person

[quote=ā€œdiscountsales2020, post:1, topic:126428ā€]
zip code - 08817
miles/year- 15000
loyalty or conquest - conquest
color/options preferences
White with light interior

Looking for a q8 premium. Let me make know what color is available, I am ready to buy the car in about a week.

hello.

Are similar deals available on the 2020 SQ5 Prestige trim, with no additional options?

Send me a PM and letā€™s get this done! These 19s are moving quickly

Hi, Iā€™m looking at that 2019 A5 SB premium plus any color. Zip code is 90703. 10k/year is good with MSD. Thanks.

Edit: does the 20% discount apply?