Discount % on an Audi S4

Hi guys, new to the forum and I’m loving it so far! I’m interested in a S4 P+ 2018. Is 15%,16% before incentives unrealistic for cars that’d been sitting in the lots for a while? Thanks in advance.

I don’t think you’ll see much discount at all on an S4. Like BMW with the M cars, they don’t give you much of a break on the purchase price. On top of that, Audis generally do not lease well.

You can def get a discount. No need to pay sticker.

Search the forum for other people’s deals and quotes.

1 Like

I joined the Audi club for a 6% discount on most models. BMW club rebates were much less when I was a member ($500-1000 per purchase).

It depends where you live. IvanAudi was offering 16% off MSRP on aged inventory last month in SoCal. Currently the discounts are less since there is less inventory. If you live in SoCal you can reach out to him on this forum and he’ll give you an honest quote.
Here in Chicago some dealers have 15-20 in stock, so I was offered 13% over the phone without even trying. You could squeeze 15% off here. But other regions are low on inventory, so your discount may be closer to 9-10%. I’m waiting till 2019 models come out and placing an order for December delivery. Even before pricing is available I’ve been offered 12% off a 2019 with $500 deposit, so I can get exactly what I want. A fellow Leasehackr just got 12% off before incentives last week. You can find his deal in the trophy garage. I think you could get 16% off MSRP if you’re patient, but it may not be equipped the way you want. Good luck and post your deal when you get it!

wrong. S4’s are heavily discounted in competitive regions. And while you’re correct that Audis generally don’t lease well, the S4 leases surprisingly well. You won’t find insane deals like people are getting on EV’s and base engine loaners, but you can get an S4 right around 1% if in a high volume area.

1 Like

You might want to check out the deal I just got this week in the Southwest

2 Likes

I must not be in a “competitive region”. They offer almost no discounts on S models within 100 miles or so.

Audi offers loyalty or conquest on the S4. There’s also lease cash from the manufacturer.

This isn’t a unicorn RS model that sells at msrp. There’s manufacturer support, and dealers are willing to discount. The amount of the discount just depends on the area. Major metros with lots of competition will see the biggest discounts.

Find another dealer or see if you can lease for a dealer out of state. If the shipping is reasonable, it would be worth it.

1 Like