Dallas-Fort Worth Toyota Special Lease Offers - August

Hi, guys!

Do Not contact Dealership Direct. If you do, I am not helping you.
Pricing on the list is ROCK BOTTOM
All deals must be signed in store. But I can Fedex deals for the out of town customers.
No Out Of State Deals Sorry :frowning:

Also, if you are out of town customer, I need the DAS as a deposit.
I have had too many heat cases wanting to back out of the deal.

Here is my info:
Derek Oh
469-426-8787 cell or text ok.
Email: melikey9124@gmail.com

Mileage options available: 10K,12K,15K

Pricing based on 760+ (Tier 1+) credit scores
10K/yr is the minimum miles

For some people who actually do not understand the meaning of tax credit in state of Texas.
Toyota Tax Credit Information in TX

In state of TX, we have something called “tax credit” on the lease. It can be applied to purchasing, if you were to trade in a car. When you had either purchased or leased your previous vehicle and trying to trade in to get into the new lease, there is no “tax credit.”

So, the way that “tax credit” work in leasing is instead of applying 6.25% of the full purchase price of the car, the dealership applies certain percentage of the full price, making the payment less.

Currently,

Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Leasing applies 1% of tax, instead of 6.25%
Ally Leasing applies 1.5% of tax, instead of 6.25%
US Bank applies 1.25% of tax, instead of 6.25%

I have had some people tell me that they got 0% tax when they were leasing a vehicle through Toyota,
and that is simply a lie. 0% tax would had meant customers had gotten their “tax exempt,” not “tax credit.”

If you have any question on tax credit in TX, please do not hesitate to contact me!

17 Likes

Thanks for the updates Derek. I guess we will all be waiting for Aug 4.

1 Like

Thanks Derek, I set a reminder to check back August 4th

I appreciate the update. Very informative. I was at my local Toyota dealer recently and I can’t believe how low they are on inventory. They are parking the cars sideways to take up space.

15 Tacomas ready to be delivered. I have the most Tacoma inventory in DFW as of yesterday!

DM me or text me, if interested.
I will be starting pull triggers on the 4th of August when the rebates change!

2 Likes

2021 Tundras are coming in on end of August!!! So, if you want to lease 2020 Tundras, I suggest you move fast!!! (Pre-selling Tundras starting Tuesday!!)

2 Likes

Updating spreadsheet today and tomorrow!

2 Likes

There a link to that spreadsheet somewhere that I missed?

Will 2021 be new body style?

1 Like

Yeah, I took it down last month because I didn’t any trucks and SUVs last month. I actually should say, I will be “posting” a spreadsheet, not updating it. Sorry for the confusion!

2 Likes

2022 Tundra, not 2021

Process of updating the Spreadsheet. Give me about tomorrow evening! Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the great deal on the Highlander XLE bro!

No BS and straight forward!

1 Like

Spreadsheet will be up around 11:30 PM tonight.

Glad to see the tax credit. Looking forward to seeing what the Tundras will run this month!

Hi, so…

Payment on US Bank is still cheaper with tax included than the TFS with tax credit.

I will post something up this tonight!

2 Likes

lol I had the hunch… Looking to see some numbers on Taco

1.25 in Taco Bell !!

Was waiting to peep the Spreadsheeet, then I realized out of state is not possible.

it’s 11:40 though… LOL

Wow! Happy searching though!