MB - South (15% off on select and EQB and up to 17.5% off on select EQE and EQS)

Correct, NY is just horrible with DMVs

1 Like

I have 1 EQE

Still running quotes in the after hours.
But I am going to do the same on Monday, so please reach out to me.

No Broker Fees.

Excited to move every EQs at 13% off of MSRP pre-incentive!

Please reach out to Derek at 469-426-8787 or email at doh@drivesuperior.com

1 Like

Hello, good morning!

I just woke up to 15+ inquiries this morning. So it might take longer than expected.
Still working on those quotes.

If you need anything, please reach out to me at doh@drivesuperior.com or 469-426-8787!

1 Like

Hey, guys!

I just received 10 more inquiries overnight, but I am working it as fast as I can.
So, please just bear with me. If you did not hear from me in couple of days, please message me again.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi, I had received about 10 inquires overnight. And I am on #30 out of 55 inquiries I had over the weekend and yesterday. Please just bear with me. Thanks

Won’t make one exception for a NYC resident looking for a EQE ??

Maybe if you handle title and tags yourself?

I can’t do it because of the history with this dealership. One NYC resident attempted to not title and tag the car (Really stealing) after they bought it from the dealership and later exported it out of the country. The dealership got fined and salesperson fired. Plus, NYC DMV is horrible

1 Like

Damn man I’m so ready to pull the trigger …I understand …

So, guys! I am at 13% off of all EQs in stock. The website is somewhat slow to take down the postings that the dealership had sold, so just text me!

When you are texting me, please include the following:

Name
Email
Phone Number
Zip Code
Affinity (Group that you are associated with, and no, Costco isn’t one of them)
EV in your name or not

I am still going through the quotes and it will be midnight before I finish most of them.
It’s not easy running those quotes, while I have a customer in the dealership, and/or I have a delivery to do, so please please bear with me.

If you have any question, please text me at 469-426-8787

4 Likes

Hi, LH!

I have had some people give me some feedback about how gruesome this process is after the sale.
So, we hired a company called ‘MavSign,’ and what this company does is, it selects a notary to go and sign the contract in person, just so that both the dealership and the customer are protected. It typically takes about 5 days to get the actual paperwork back to the dealership, but it may take up to 7 days. If you don’t want that to happen, you can always fly in here and sign and experience a delivery in person!

However, what I can guarantee is,

#1. I do not charge broker fee
#2. I am very honest and transparent
#3. I will do every thing I can to make you happy as a customer.

Today is Saturday, and I will be swamped (again) today. Just text me whatever you want, and I will get to it as soon as I can.

Thanks and have a great day!

8 Likes

Hello, LH!

I currently have 1 white and 1 grey EQS sedans (RWDs) with 2 Polar white SUVs (RWDs) and 1 Diamond White AWD SUV and 1 Black AWD SUV.

And I only have 1 White Metallic EQE AWD Sedan with 1 Black EQE AWD SUV.

Currently, I will be doing 13% off of MSRP - Freight Cost pre-incentive on all EQS with 12% off of MSRP - Freight Cost pre-incentive on all EQE. Help me close the month out!

I am closing the all the EQS and EQE and EQB inquiries on the 24th because it will take about 5-7 days to get the paperwork back and ship the car.

If you have any questions, please reach at doh@drivesuperior.com or 469-426-8787.

Name
Email
Phone Number
Address that you will be titling this to
Affinity that you are associated with (ABA, Microsoft, Sam’s Club, etc.)
EV or not

Also, I will not be doing business with following states: CA, NY, IL, and GA

Does the black eqs awd suv have a third row?

No, it does not. I wish. I sold one a week ago to the fellow LHer

1 Like

I just want to say thank you for being so transparent and for sharing both compelling deals and a ton of useful information.

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement

4 Likes

Any SUV with third row?

Tomorrow will be the last day for the month of April (if leased out of state and not picking up in person)

Text me directly at 469-426-8787

Name
Email
Phone Number
Address that you will be titling this to
Affinity that you are associated with (ABA, Microsoft, Sam’s Club, etc.)
EV or not
Term/Mileage

If you can’t provide anything, I am not even going to look at it until you provide it

Also, I will not be doing business with following states: CA, NY, IL, and GA