Deposit on a F150 Lightning?

I’m debating putting down a deposit on an F150 lightning. I’m not looking to keep one long-term but debating whether getting an early vehicle, using it for 6 months and then selling on could work out well when order lists are long and vehicle demand is high. Any thoughts?

Too late to be an early bird now.

2 Likes

Way, wayyyyy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/ford-bronco-sold-out-for-years-orders-pour-in-for-f-150-lightning-and-maverick/ar-AALbZ5W

There’s over 100k reservations (and once they start building them, their only constraint will be parts availability until that evens-out), and deliveries start next year.

And they are unlikely to lease well, and they’re already priced to move.

1 Like

I reserved one just for funsies

1 Like

F-150 and Bronco I get, but the Maverick? Didn’t know it was going to be that desirable even at a 20k price range.

I have a deposit it already, dealer reached out to me. Now just waiting for the green light to build

deposited one just in case dealer wants to pay for the slot lol

I was thinking about putting a deposit on a Maverick, but I don’t know if I’d want the hybrid or 2.0T. Also still not sure if the rear seats can accommodate a rear facing convertible car seat. I probably should have just put down a deposit since it’s refundable.

1 Like

There is a thread for that too

They’re going to sell every one they build.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.