DEMO BMW M3 $93,920 $874 + Tax

Gave it to a family member.

I’m fairly sure my wife and I drove this car at the BMW event and they were pretty ragged on. Not really a “demo” car, these cars were doing hot lap after hot lap…and they had the instructors giving rides doing laps consisting of nothing but drifts. It did drive very well and was quicker than I expected, though.

Yea that was my thought. Having done the AMG racing school and beating the shit out of those cars I would need a massive discount to take a lease out on a ‘demo’ of this nature.

Ah true, I guess I’m looking at it from an employee perspective I see more younger people get an M cars for 6 months beat it to hell then try swap a leasing it… But yes from that view point it makes sense.

Went to driving school back in April '17, it was a hell of a lot of fun! I think I was more surprised on how well the brakes held up more than anything. Those guys are monsters on the track.

Well a perspective: if this car was new lease would come out to around $1,250 /month. My store is pretty tight-fisted on M cars (We’re in So Cal so the store doesn’t tend to budge on New M Cars because they sell fairly quick) so this was a nice alternative.

I can confirm the brakes are phenomenal. We hit ~135-140 on the straight and then hard on the brakes and they never showed any signs of fading.