DEMO BMW M3 $93,920 $874 + Tax

Hello Hackrs! Got a unique one for y’all. 2017 BMW M3 demo deal. Based on 10k/36month lease. This is a demo we have had in stock for about a week.

2017 BMW M3

Exterior & Interior: Yas Marina Blue on Golden Brown Merino Leather4
Packages/Feaures:
-Competition Package
-Executive Package
-Comfort Access
-Driving Assistance Plus
-Harmon Kardon
-M Carbon Ceramic Brakes
-Rear Manual Side Window Shades
-Apple Carplay

MSRP: [$92,920]
Selling Price: [$82,920]
Rebates: [$3,000 Lease Credit]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00152]
Residual: [61%]

Drive Off: [$3,015.96]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$957.18] (Based on 9.5% Tax)

This vehicle is located in Southern California zip code 91204. For any additional questions feel free to comment, direct message, or text me directly at (310) 752-3550

I’ll take 3 please. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Dammit tried to fix it before someone saw! Fixed it now haha

Right?! I’m like damnnn… almost felt off my chair!

2 Likes

Lol- shows how quick our members are. Fair deal for an M3 nonetheless. Drive offs could be a little more forgiving though.

1 Like

Just to confirm. This car wasn’t a demo for the M performance driving school? These cars typically come with Ccb and have been registered by BMW out of New Jersey. Thanks.

this car is at least $200/mo to high compared to what you can find on swapalease taking the $3k downpayment into account.

Yes this one was part of the drive event fleet (You can usually tell by the Competition package but no comp wheels)

True, Swap a lease is usually CEL take overs. They’re usually better deals. Only thing I get suspect on is why are they are getting rid of a fully loaded M3 so soon.

For any number of reasons like any other car such as a moving, change/loss of job, downsizing, need for bigger car, buyers regret etc etc etc

And nothing wrong with just being bored with the car. I usually hit that point half way through my leases :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I usually hit that point much sooner…don’t know what that says about me or the choices of cars I’m leasing :hushed:

1 Like

Heck, I’m already bored with Alfa, that I never had.

2 Likes

Yummy car, yummy color.

at the end of the day 90% of new cars are just a glorified version of a camry with another badge on it, nothing to get too excited about unless you go way up in price.

Just flipped my Hellcat Charger after exactly 1 year with it…

1 Like

I’m already bored and ready for the next deal and my car is 2 months old.

1 Like

You still can’t beat my Alfa boredom :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m Def more excited about a deal than the actual car. Leasehackr syndrome!

2 Likes

U mean lease traded out of it?