DEMO 2017 BMW M4 Coupe $777 + Tax w/$2,868 Total Drive off

Happy Mid Week Madness,

I have 1 last M4 Demo left in stock. 2017 Austin Yellow Metallic M4. Leases pretty well given the fact that it’s under 5,000 miles, it’s 2017, and $14,000 off of MSRP. This is going to be gone quick.

Also separate from this post if you have any general questions about anything BMW related feel free to ask away. Here for the community 1st, Deals 2nd.

2017 BMW M4
Exterior & Interior: Austin Yellow Metallic on Cloth/Leather Carbon structure

Packages & Features:

-Executive Package
-Driver Assistance Plus
-Parking Assistant
-19" Wheels

Pricing:

MSRP: [$88,045.00]
Selling Price: [$74,045.00]
Discount: [$14,000]
Rebates: [$3,000 Lease credit, (Loyalty and college grad available)]
Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: [.00152]
Residual: [57%]
Total Drive off: [$2,868.42]

Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$850.94] (Based on 9.5% Tax Rate)

This vehicle is located in Southern California zip code 91204. For any additional questions feel free to comment, direct message, or text me directly at (310) 752-3550. With inquires include Name, Email, Zip code, as well as if you qualify for BMW loyalty.

2 Likes

What’s the breakdown of the $3k drive offs?

Wish it were a 6MT

I used to have a phoenix yellow m3…miss it

6 Likes

1 Like

Is discounting for a demo usually less than on a retired service loaner, assuming both under 5k miles?
Or does it vary by model?

I’m on a hunt for a 330xi wagon after the latest wagon bonanza we’ve had here, so trying to make sure my numbers are realistic or should main focus strictly be on retired loaners to get the best possible discount.

Loaner’s will USUALLY be a lower monthly than a demo, reason being is because dealer’s have less incentive to make a profit, they are usually bare bones given that they are being loaned out, and a few fee’s are waived. Demo’s we always need to make money on them. If you are shopping for a payment shoot for a loaner, if you are shopping for pure value demo’s are better because you can get a lot more features/options.

For those who need to compare this to another M4 deal… Here is what I leased for:
Date of lease: May 2017
BMW M4 Convertible (Blue) - Competition Package (Not a Demo)
MSRP $92K+ change
$2k total drive-off
$974+tax=$1,021/month 10k miles

zip code 91504

1 Like

Samson, I heard pacific BMW is like carmax where there is a ‘no-haggle’ policy. Can you confirm?

God I wish I could convince my wife that $1000/month of our monthly budget was worth spending on a car…

1 Like

I have a feeling you’d need to convince yourself first :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe when we aren’t spending $2300/month on child care for one kid…

If it’s a regular car there is room for negotiation, if it is an advertised car there is no negotiation. Our desk managers are pretty BS free if you ever stop by. Let them know what it is going to take to make a deal and they will tell you up front if it’s possible or not.

Just tell her it’s $500 a month…bi monthly :wink:

1 Like

And after that you will think more about college fund than paying $1k/mo for an appliance :slight_smile:

How do I capitalize on the rebate section? Want to take advantage of the full 3k.

The $3k rebate is available to everyone as long as the car is “new” and has less than 5k miles.

even if i dont have a current BMW or a recent grad?

If you are human and part of “everyone,” then YES. Loyal and grad are additional rebates you can apply if you can qualify.

1 Like

New to leasing, thanks Jon. I though 3k was only for recent grads or for loyalty.

1 Like

Is there a barcode somewhere I can scan to confirm if human? Also concerned about eligibility terms for the “everyone” category

3 Likes