[Deleted for privacy]

Admittedly, I’m new to this, so therefore terrible, but it’s been really hard finding any dealers in SoCal to get anywhere close to 10k with those options. =(

Hello,

Could you please also PM me the dealer info? Thanks!

Can you also PM me the dealer info. I’m also looking into similar lease in NorCal.

You should then buy a Tesla. The BOLT is designed in Korea and substantially of foreign content.

1 Like

Hi
Can you please PM me the dealer details. I got quote for $290/month (including tax) for 36 months and 36k miles with $5k down on LT. This is with 59 RV and 2.62%APR. Trying to gauge if this is good deal.

That’s $429/month. You should do much much better than that without much work. Last month during the conquest promo I got mine for effectively $295/month without a down payment for 3yr/36k with wear and tear on $39500 msrp. I did a one pay though, with conquest and supplier code. Even with $295 pm I kind of feel bad because guys here have fared even better.

Thanks. I’m willing to do one pay if needed. I don’t think I qualify for supplier credit though. If you don’t mind can you please share the dealer info. I’m new to leasing and still learning the best practices to get a good deal.

I’m curious about a couple of things since I live in CA and the Bolt is one of the cars I’m interested in. What amount did you have to pay the sales tax on? Was it just the leased portion? I’m also wondering how the Federal and State tax rebates ($10k combined) come into play with leases. Congrats on the new ride and appreciate any info you can share.

hi - can you PM me the dealer info? I have been visiting couple of dealers in NJ…no one is coming near to lease prices I see on this forum. InNJ are there dealers who do good… lot of haggling and attitude with NJdealers :frowning:

@anon53811246 Can you PM me the dealer info as well?

@anon53811246 Can you please PM the dealer info ?

Can you please PM me the two dealers’ name? Thank you.

Sorry to bother you! Would you please Pm me dealers too?

Can you please email me both dealers as well. Thank you.

Why does this info need to be privately messaged?

Can you also please PM dealer info, Thanks.

Hi - could you PM me the dealer info please? It’s hard to get anything under $14K right now, so would appreciate any tips too :slight_smile:

PSA some of the newer members asking for dealer’s info after months have passed. The deals change on a month to month basis so finding a deal that happened last month or many months ago likely means that the deal has changed. It helps first to first go check the OP’s posting date and look up the RV/MF on Edmunds + rebates and incentives, then compare them to this month. If they are the same, similar, or better, you have a shot at replicating the deal. Getting the same dealer’s info isn’t going to help if the numbers have changed :slight_smile:

Not sure why all posts were “deleted for privacy,” as no PII was included in any.