DELETE thread 2019 Toyota Camry LE $229/mo, over 1000 miles/mo. SC or Indiana! Maintenance included. Lease transfer

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota Camry LE

MSRP: 27,000
Monthly payment: 229
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): 229

Current mileage: 9760
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 1173
Maturity date: 12/21

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): negotiable

Financial institution: world omni (southeastern Toyota)
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: excellent. No accidents. Garaged.

Photos:

Can provide more info if interested.

I’d recommend posting photos so you don’t have to deal with countless people messaging you for them

Thanks I’m going to. Toddler woke up in the middle of me posting. Will add soon!

5 Likes

I think posting her photos may result in the opposite outcome :slight_smile:

The $229 payment is probably more headline-worthy than the miles

2 Likes

Thanks I will update that then!

This should go quick!

Call Toyota Financial ASAP for the transfer application packet. They do everything by snail mail.

Thank you!

Hope so, thank you :slight_smile:

Can’t help but notice the garage? How many cars does that hold?

5… house is for sale soon too!

Just looking at the Camry LE is making me fall asleep :sleeping: but this should go quick…

Sorry it’s not a flashy Mercedes or Bmw but it gets great gas mileage and is a great price for someone looking to get from point A to point B :grimacing:

Any cash do or transfer fees?

Does it include excess wear/tear protection?

No cash due. Still requesting paperwork. We will cover transfer fee if there is one. I will have to check on excess wear/tear and get back to you tonight.

Thank you!

TFS transfer fee is $200 IIRC

1 Like

We are with southeastern Toyota. $50 processing fee is what I found out this morning. However, they add the new party as a co-leasee and therefore I would remain on the lease. Does anyone have experience with this and have a way to draw up something with an attorney that says we are no longer financially responsible? Or something to that effect? Thanks for your help!!

There’s really no way to protect yourself in that scenario.

You’re much better off selling the car. Luckily Camry’s hold their value well so your negative equity might not be too bad.