Deconstructing the BMW i4 National Lease Offer

Pretty solid pull today for the I4 M50. Peaked at 203 kW on a EA 350 plug.

1 Like

Does anyone have any info on incentives for a ‘23 loaner M50? Is there a portion of the 7500 incentive still available like in case with the iX?

$3,500 on loaners. Must be in service at least 6 months or 5,500 miles.

2 Likes

Thank you, Scott!

Had my coolant changeover valve replaced today. Total of 3 days shop time, almost all of which was spent waiting for the part to arrive. I encourage other I4 owners to get the valve changed NOW while they still have stock available.

5 Likes

I can’t tell you how helpful this was. Just signed my lease, and utilized this video heavily to help me get the best deal!

6 Likes

Congrats. Share your deal in the Signed deals section of the forum.

2 Likes

Back in an I4 (service loaner). But my first xDrive. Ride quality is great, but I forgot how small the I4 is.

4 Likes

Do a comparison DCFC with your i5

1 Like

I’m gonna put this here but I’m sure most would want it in the landfill.

2025 BMW i4 EV and 4-Series Gran Coupe Get Revised Kidney Grilles (caranddriver.com)

3 Likes

Since spotting the difference between really ugly and slightly less ugly is hard to do without a side-by-side. Yes, they used a M-lite in the last picture, but I think the i4 will be the same but without the exhaust tips.

And, just a reminder the original i4 concept had blue framing around the grille that later became gray. Glad the LCI is finally fixing the problem.

3 Likes

Maybe the fake tailpipes will make exterior noise :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I had to turn off the goofball sounds in the EQS and i4. I can’t believe BMW charges for the iconic sounds.

1 Like

I’d like to see this new grill retrofit on the IX.

If only the framing could glow.

the iX needs one of these COVID-mask looking things to cover up the front end. If you look closely this Dodge is already in the landfill.

3 Likes

I’m SOLD! Take all of my money! :rabbit: :rabbit2:
PS-just realized how old this thread is. oops. Bunny cuteness never gets old though.

1 Like