💎 DECEMBER XMAS VOLVO SPECIALS [2020 XC60 INSCRIPTION only $429 PM + TAX & TAGS ] ALL 2020’s MODELS ON SALE NOW!

No problem bro it was a pleasure working with you!

Hey guys thanx for all your interest if you haven’t already please send me a PM if your requesting a quote, I will get to you thanx!

Sent a PM!

Sent you PM, please let me know.

Sent you a PM and never heard back

:gem: Hey guys All 2020 Volvo models in stock, Take advantage of 1st Payment waiver this month!

hello - Interested in 2020 XC90 with Advanced and luxury package. Are there any deals on them?

AJ

PM me your build on volvocars.com in order to matchup with inventory please

Sure I will PM you. Is there a link to your inventory?

AJ

I will match up a vehicle for you just send me your order details bro.

Use this link to access or share your configuration.

www.volvocars.com/configuration/BBA4ZK8

Thanks

AJ

Hey @AutoGems, here is my configuration. Can you PM me some options? Would love to do this ASAP with the right car.

https://www.volvocars.com/configuration/26PPDVP

Also, 4C suspension is entirely negotiable. Just a nice to have.

Those are some pretty good deals, do you work with people out of state? Nevada

Looking for Volvo XC60 or 90, whichever has a better program
15K per year
$1,500 total DAS
New York area
Please email if you can help.
Thank You

Hey guys thanx for all interest but please PM your personal inquiries. I will get to everyone… sorry if I missed anyone. Enjoy your Holidays :v:t4:

Wow looks good

you we can do deals for out of state residents with a delivery fee involved depending on where your located or you can set up your own delivery logistics if out of range

New deals Updated guys!!! Take advantage of Volvo 1st payment waiver before you lose out! Dealer Discounts always the strongest on LH!!! :muscle:t4:

Is anything close to this available in 20817?

Sure, We can deliver to MD…PM me