💎 DECEMBER XMAS VOLVO SPECIALS [2020 XC60 INSCRIPTION only $429 PM + TAX & TAGS ] ALL 2020’s MODELS ON SALE NOW!

NEW DEALS UPDATED! :racing_car::boom:

No response?

Where are these updates posted by chance?

Tagged for later

1 Like

Hey guys thanx for all the interest on this one DEMO XC40 is SOLD! Will update new deals soon or feel free to PM about any model Volvo your interested inn!

NEW VOLVO DEALS AVAILABLE :boom: All good until 8/31 or while inventory last! Don’t hesitate to PM me with inquiries for any new Volvo models as well :+1:t5:

Can you PM me pics of the S60. Also revised rate for 12k MPY

Hello,

I have PMd you, interested in the XC90 T6 R-design.

Wei

Please PM me if your interested - Thanx

@AutoGems any good deals on S90 in northeast

Sold out on 2019 S90’s, 20’s haven’t been stocked yet unfortunately

DEMO XC90 R-Design previously posted has been sold!

New 2019 XC60 deals posted! Check em out :face_with_monocle: :sunglasses:

Does XC60 monthly payment ($398 PM + TAX & TAGS) include incentives? I have both loyalty and A-Plan. Can they be stacked together?

No those Incentives aren’t yet included but Yeah as long as you qualify, sure I don’t see why not !

I can’t send any more PM’s today. Can you PM me? Interested in the 60-

You can stack loyalty and A-plan, but you can’t get a discount of more than 6% with A-plan. A dealer may decide to do it, but the dealer risks getting a chargeback.

hi I am interested in XC60, can you please let me know if i can add additional package?

Send me a PM with a sample build from volvocars.com I’ll see what I have in inventory that matches up

https://www.volvocars.com/us/build/suv/xc60/inscription/t6-awd/summary?s=BV8RX49