♾️OCTOBER Updated [10/3] 2022 QX60 PRE-ORDERS (BROCHURE POSTED) | LOW FEE NMAC/IFS LEASE BUYOUTS | 917-740-2005

Hello everyone, I’m an Internet Sales & Financing Consultant at a NJ Infiniti dealer looking to assist the community into a new Infiniti, I will be as competitive as possible! Yes, Sales & FINANCING, which means no magical office in the back with the beloved finance guy holding you hostage until you buy tire & wheel protection. :grin:

On top of that, I aim to be as transparent as possible since I primarily work through the Internet. Hence why I’m on here! I like to think I’m not your typical car salesman, I’m well aware it’s 2021 and the Internet/Leasehackr exists. Car buyers don’t want to haggle for hours at a dealership anymore, they want a good deal with a quick and painless transaction. My goal is to provide you just that; the happier you are, the more likely you’ll give me another shot in the future!

I work the deal with you from A-Z and would be your main point of contact for anything Infiniti related. You’ll only see my manager to make sure you had a great experience! We aim to provide the BEST customer service in the industry, contact me for your next Infiniti and be treated with the courtesy, service, and respect that far exceed your expectations!

OCTOBER OFFERS: 2022 QX60 & NMAC/IFS LEASE BUYOUTS

HEY YOU, do you not want to pay $600+ a month for a new Infiniti when you’re paying much less on your current Infiniti?! Just message me to setup a lease buyout! My dealer charges all the normal taxes and fees, only extras are the $599 Doc/Dealer Fee and a $180+tax safety inspection charge, no surprises!

The paperwork will take about 5-10 minutes and the inspection will take about an hour, message me if you’d like some more information.

“But Chuck, I’m only buying out my lease so I can sell it to Carvana, I don’t actually want it.”

Give me the chance to save you the headache and I’ll see exactly what I can offer you for your lease return without going through the whole buyout process, message me with your VIN and mileage!

Also any day now…

The 2022 QX60 is headed to our showroom floor and we’re not charging a cent over MSRP for this LISTHACKR SPECIAL! Check out the brochure to see available specs and options below:

2022 INFINITI QX60 Brochure

As of right now, lease programs are not out yet so I will be taking pre-orders for finance/cash purchase ONLY. I will update the post accordingly as soon as we have official rates and residuals from IFS so please refrain from inquiring regarding a lease at this time.

Contact me to lock in your custom build for delivery as soon as late-October, all 4 trims (Pure, Luxe, Sensory, Autograph) are available! Please be advised though, the first batch of Autograph and Pure models we have are currently pending sale right now and it’s very possible that the next batch won’t arrive until early 2022 if either of those trim levels are what you’re looking for…However, Luxe and Sensory models are still available and will be here within 1-2 months!

IF YOUR NMAC/IFS LEASE EXPIRES SOON, WE CAN HAVE YOUR LEASE EXTENDED UNTIL YOUR ORDER ARRIVES.

Any questions at all or other model inquiries, feel free to reply below, PM, email NYNJInfiniti@gmail.com or text 917-740-2005

You aren’t going to have much luck selling any cars on here. Those are all terrible deals. Over $400/mo for a 2019 Q50 2.0 Pure? :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Help point me in the right direction then, what is considered the best deal you can get for an Infiniti right now?

1 Like

Use the search function.

4 Likes

Are these leases for 15k or 10k? The sheet says 10k but the residuals are 15k. If 15k the payments aren’t out of line.

Just updated some deals, how are these?

2 Likes

I hate to criticize anyone’s deals on here because the market will dictate where your pricing is at. Blowouts? I think these are good discounts as a basis for moving some cars on here. I wouldn’t say this is model end blowout pricing, but then again many people here are waiting for the “Blowouts” of 2018.

2 Likes

The bigger issue is that people aren’t looking for an Infiniti as much as chasing a really good deal on anything, in which case the best this guy can do isn’t in the ball park for what this community is looking for. These are not “hacks” in the slightest.

It’s the end of the month and I’m two cars away from hitting my goal, send me your offers, if I can make it happen, I’ll make it happen!

If you have an Infiniti with 3 or less months left, I can take you out of it without penalty, depending on the monthly payment. Already sold 3 happy Leasehackr customers so far, I may be a dealer but I deal like a broker. No games, no shenanigans.

2 Likes

Just updated with 30 month lease on Q50 and QX60

1 Like

I only have 2 2019 Q50s left, those of you that are on the fence, act now!

There is a broker selling in your region that beats this by quite a bit. You would need to wipe out the 2k drive offs to be competitive.

If you’re referring to HN308, I believe his quote is based off loyalty and VPP. Mine isn’t included.

My quote don’t need loyalty. With loyalty it goes to $240/mth with $2500 drive off.

Without VPP it’s 299/mth with $2500 drive off.

Interesting…you definitely aren’t making this easy lol. I’m going to see if I can match that.

Alright, I’ll match HN308’s offer.

Considering the $399 in broker fees, let’s add $299 to money upfront and save the remaining $100. I’ll match the payment at $299. Or if you prefer to keep the $299, the payment will be $310.

Save $100 in fees, get the dealership customer service and benefits from someone that works exclusively with Infiniti.

1 Like

Any deals on qx50?

Thanks, what do you have the qx60 going for?

Please see above for prices on a Pure and a Luxe w/ Essential package.

I’d like to thank my Leasehackr customers for their business so far!

As we approach the end of the month and end of 2019, I’ve been unintentionally letting some inquiries slide through the cracks due to overwhelming responses. For the most efficient quote, please go through this form:

Thank you!