šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Whats the lowest spec Tundra that comes with ventilated seats, platinum or limited?

Thanks in advance,

Is the residual that much lower on the trd pro to where they would be in the 7s 8s instead of the 4s 5s?

Thank you

1 Like

Toyota.com should be able to tell you. I just get you awesome pricing. You have to decide on your trim and features

3 Likes

Minimum trim for vented seats is Platinum. I have the Limited (thanks again Jim!!!), and the seats are heated only.

2 Likes

Figured this out but thank you for confirmation, your truck is gorg.

I have some further discounted vehicles as the dealer is blowing some out for end of year!!

Please send me pricing for Highlander xle 36/10 zip 11691. Thanks.

1 Like

Please read my first post. My contact info is there

1 Like

Weā€™re down to $227/mo on the 45k Tundra crewmax sr5! Some at that price have the sx package also including black wheels. 24/10 lease

Thanks sending text now.

Any numbers on the RAV4 Adventure? Guessing they arenā€™t good if they arenā€™t included in the spreadsheet. Thanks in advance!

I had them last month for around $375 tax tags inc depending on your state. I might have a couple 19s left. Text me for a quote

Could be residuals suck on Pros but either way, they sell near MSRP so they donā€™t need to move them with leases. Buying is best bet and sell in 2 years and pricing wonā€™t drop much, but finding a buyer in that price range will be tough.

But when a dealer leases arenā€™t they just selling the car to the bank? If the ā€œlease sale priceā€ is the same as msrp, what is the difference?

Pros rarely get discounted and donā€™t see the rate discounts and rebates that other Tundraā€™s and Tacos see

Occasionally we see some super blowouts of Pros on the hackr. A few months ago there were a handful of them at :crazy_face: prices

Iā€™m getting a ton of tundras in over the next couple weeks. These can reserved before they get to the dealership with deposit. 24/10 will be around $300/mo tax tags fees inc for most states if you pick them up. Usbank has the best rates and they require you to sign in person. You can ship them after you sign at the dealership if you want. Or you can go through ally bank and ship them. The dealer knocked off another $500 off these so the pricing has been insanely low this week.

In Bound Crew Tundra

White SX
Grey 5x one with TRD Wheels
Black SX 2x
Black
Red

Off Road

Cement 2x
Red

Sport

White 2x
Grey 4x
Black 2x
Red 2x
Calvary Blue

1 Like

Is the $220 inc tax Tacoma SR double cab still available?

1 Like

Yes it is. I have white and red in stock. May be able to get other colors

Waiting for everything to finish up with my car getting paid out from being totaled and ill be in touch for a base tacoma.

1 Like

Dose the Trd sport or off-road contain any packages ? (Nav, leather, etc) or are they the base models? Either way Iā€™m in NYC and wife wants a cement Tacoma, off road or Trd sport. Current lease ends January 22 2019 but can buy this month.