🔥 MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Hi,

I am interested in a Grand Cherokee in NY. I just filled out a contact form. Do i have to sign up for the affiliate discount or can i just take off the $1,000 incentive from the calculator? How soon will someone be reaching out to me.

Thanks

Do you have anything interesting on a Wagoneer L, it would not be in the northeast though (TX). Would be a purchase deal.

If you were doing an order - you can sign up and claim the extra discount (1.5%), you can get affiliate 30 days after sign up!

Ok I filled out a contact form. When will someone be reaching out as looking to get a deal done shortly?

Nathan will be in touch today!

-Matt

In case anyone in Florida is watching this thread instead, go check out our exclusive Florida CDJR Mega Sale going on!

-Matt

X (Twitter) Exclusive Deal Announcement

We are doing something different, in an effort to boost some of our exposure on X, we gathered these IN-STOCK 392/SCAT PACK deals below and are making them available Nationwide (will be responsible for any transport costs, but discounts are well worth it).

Once we reach 500 followers on X (or on 10/17, whichever comes first) we are going to announce the details and availability of these deals on X. The discounts will be worth it and we can share they will be GREATER THAN 10% on all of the below vehicles. How much greater? That will vary by model and only way to find out is by following or waiting. These are available for either Purchase or Lease and is Pre-Incentive Discount. If you are in the market for one of the LAST 392 models to exist, now’s the time to snag an irreplicable deal on one. First come, first served.

We are NOT marking up our fee, standard $599 fee will apply. We are not accepting any discount codes on these particular deals however, including the $100 X/Twitter follow discount.

2023 Dodge Challenger SCAT PACK 392

• Deal Announcement Exclusive on X
  • Follow us for Early Access
  • Deal Announced at 500 Followers or on 10/17 - Whichever comes first
  • 1X% Discount w/ Affiliate*
  • Lease for $XXX Per Month + tax
  • Buy for $XX,XXX Pre-Incentive Sale Price

2023 Dodge Charger SCAT PACK 392

2023 Dodge Durango 392

2023 Jeep Wrangler RUBICON 392

4 Likes

Can I fill out some forms to get the NY local dealer for contacting me?

What about the Dodge Durango R/T w/Tow N Go package?

I’m unsure on what you are asking, you can connect with our team by submitting an inquiry below

-Matt

Thanks Matt. I have submitted the inquiry. Basically, I want to get the exact number for the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe lease deal with comparing with Jeep wrangler 4xe Sahara to see which one is cheaper.

Are the cars widebodies? Any 6 speeds on the challengers?

Either way, can’t knock the offering but the MF’s are :face_vomiting:. I’ll be interested to see what the numbers are. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Truthfully, the lease programs aren’t much to be desired (save for the Durango 392, a shockingly decent lease program). I think most of these are best for purchases to be honest, but anyone getting one isn’t getting one because its a good lease payment, they are grabbing it for that big discount!

We’re just about to crest 300 followers, itching to throw these up asap!

-Matt

Only the 392 rango is worth it that MF IS :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself, we just announced our first 392 early with the 2023 Wrangler 392 we have in stock now. Why’d we choose to do this one first?

1. I own a 23 Wrangler 392 in Velocity Yellow and absolutely LOVE this power brick.

2. This is actually our lowest discount of the 392 X Exclusive deals. Yes, this discount is huge, but the discount on our Durango, Challenger and Charger 392s are even HUGER.

3. Are you following us on X yet?

-Matt

Any Gladiators available to quote?

Bumping this!

1 Like

We don’t have a specific Gladiator special up currently, but we do have some available. Reach out to our rep Nathan by submitting a request below, he can get you a quote on what we have available!

-Matt

1 Like

For in stock wranglers, how much does going from 24/7.5 to 36/10 raise the price?

Varies by trim and structure, with massive rebates, large discounts and very high residuals, 24 month programs can nearly pre-pay the entire principal of the lease, so much so that sometimes you can only put first payment at signing since you cannot contract below residual. While this can bring a phenomenal payment (and makes for a hell of a one-pay value), realize you are pretty much paying all interest payments and will have the same payoff virtually from start to end of your lease and likely will not hold equity. Look at the crazy 95%+ residual Nissan Frontier leases that were super popular, none of those leases were equitabile, but still an amazing payment value.

For a custom quote between trims and terms, please submit an inquiry and our rep Nathan can assist with all of that!

-Matt

1 Like