🔥 MARCH Jeep Deals (CDJR) - $169/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; Wrangler 4xe Sahara $292/mo w/ Loyalty + Inceptions

@AutoNinjas any white in stock? For grand Cherokee altitude cyber Monday?

Laredo is white/blk
Altitude is blk/blk

Just wanna confirm - the private offer is only on 2022 models right? So they won’t work on any of the jeeps you have? I see they’re all 2023 models (both in-stock and custom units)
@AutoNinjas

1 Like

Interested in the BLK/BLK GC. Give me a call tomorrow, I paid the fees from another deal for the GC 4xe BLK/BLK that Jeep said wasn’t available to order. Maybe we can make this deal happen.

Looking forward to working with you. @AutoNinjas

Am I reading this wrong or do these numbers for per month payment quite different from what’s mentioned in the spreadsheet for both these cars .

Yes, I believe you are confused. There are different rebates for each region. All else is equal - same calculator, same money factor, same discount etc.

I structured here as 1st & dmv due, though you could choose to pay inceptions up front, as configured in the spreadsheet.

For the Grand Cherokee L 4x4 custom orders, what is the wait time?

I have emailed Matt and Nick multiple times, neither have responded. Who else can I email to get a response? Just followed up again now.

AutoNinjas are there any black Friday/cyber Monday deals on Wagoneers?

Thanks Mike

Are these 2 or 3 row? Thanks!

Only the “L” models are third row for the GC’s. A quick Google search would confirm.

2 Likes

are these deals still available?
i didnt see them on the sheet

anywhere from 8-14 weeks

i have one series II 4x4 on the ground but that is it. Can do 10% on it if interested

Here’s the full available list - good until midnight tonight.

Can you confirm that the $1000 private coupon offer is only valid on 2022 models? Would that mean that it would not be valid for any of the Jeeps you’re offering (I see they are all 2023s)

For that one it appears so, but there’s about a half dozen various private offers floating out there that appear to be include the 2023. Will have to assess each coupon on a case by case basis!

Oh ok, this is the only one I could find. How can I find a 2023 one?

can you send me a calc link

all the calcs are in the spreadsheet - cheers!

Anyone happen to have a link that will take me to the correct site so I can sign up for the affiliate program? As well what I need to choose? A few weeks ago I had that info along with a step by step to choose the correct program. Now I cant find it anywhere.