šŸ”„ APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

Thereā€™s a decent amount available on cargurus. Possible to find one on the ground below MSRP?

not that Iā€™m aware of.

Any idea what a base series 1 Wagoner or series 2 would lease out for it is this still a better purchase?

When will you provide calculator links for all the jeep deals you posted? The discount alone doesnā€™t help much in terms of getting an estimated paymentā€¦

2 Likes

Agree. Transparency is always welcomed, even more when you pay hundreds in Broker feesā€¦

1 Like

agreed, been waiting on this for the ram deals as well.

Its strange to write this, but 4xe may be a candidate for purchase consideration if a buyer is pursuing one.

Inquiring about the Wranglers. Noting you had some specific ones mentioned with lease prices and then other people asking about the calculators? Are those mentioned ones still available? And, I see the NEast mentioned, but not Massachusetts, is that a challenge? Thanks.

1 Like

Massachusetts is a very special place. Contact @Bostoncarconcierge for 4Xe deals and ordering in MA.

1 Like

They donā€™t answer emails either, Iā€™m done following up. Rather pay a little bit more. Makes me wonder what it would be like to work with them. Not that many recent reviews posted on the review pageā€¦I wonder why

1 Like

Apologies for not bumping the link sooner

everything is laid out in the spreadsheet and weā€™re happy to answer any and all questions you have!

2023 programs are not available yet, so weā€™ve used 2022s for the calculators. It should be a good estimate for what 23 programs will look like.

The specific ones mentioned above 3/4 are still avail - just email nick@autoleaseninjas.com with the model of interest

Please PM me your email address so I can look into it. Not seeing it on our end, but could be an honest mistake for us!

see below for the deals with calc links!

Is the Jeep.com inventory tool broken for anyone else? For the last week or so, whenever I get the last page showing dealer stock, the filters somehow default back to wrangler packagers, and only 3 colors are available to choose from. For example, below I built a 56k Limited, but then it shows an ā€œexact matchā€ on a 50k Limited. And you can see only 3 colors to pick from.

Also - I chose more than just 5 filters. Seems something is off with the site

I am working with AutoNinjas on a GCL and I can say that Nick responds to each of my E-mails.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done my share of research with other forum members that have used their service and I will be moving on and definitely will not work with them from what I heard. Good luck to you.

I have had a great experience dealing with Nick. Used his service in the past 4 months to order a Wrangler Sarah 4xe and lease an in-stock GC 4xe (got it done start to finish within 4 days even with a hurricane delay).

The local dealers could not come close, and even said when I go into the finance office, they are not going to give me the quoted numbers. Both deals were delivered as promised with no surprises.

I will be working with him next to order a Ram 1500 or TRX.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much

Iā€™m sorry to hear that we followed up with you today on the forum as well. If you could privately message us your email so we can look up our conversation history that would be fantastic. Always hoping to improve!

How long did it take until you got your plates and registration?

You should expect 30-60 days.

2 Likes

Everything was done right at the dealership. I got new plates for the wrangler and transferred plates on the GC when we picked them up. I live in Tampa and the dealer was about a 2-hour drive away. This was one of the other reasons I used Nick, I did not have a shipping fee.

In FL the dealers are tag agents (generally speaking)ā€¦so it makes things waaaaay faster.:heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes