πŸš€ #1 BMW Lease Deals CA ~BMW EV BLOWOUT & X7 huge discounts ~ No Broker Fee ~ EZ Auto Group

@winter2021 @Yinfai_Ng Will send both of you a pricing! Please text us for quicker 818-263-0533!

hey interested in 330i xdrive, m-sport package 4 door, 10k/36
located in San diego
have gotten a lease quote from local dealer but seems pretty bad
costco member, usaa, military veteran, recent graduate if this helps
i have link for car i was quoted on already, if you can help me i would appreciate it, thanks!

1 Like

Hi EZ,

I sent a text message and email for the 330e. Please, let me know what the next step is.

1 Like

I believe we should have got back to you already! If by any chance we missed you please send us a message on here!

Interested in a X5 carbon black/white (M sport is must). Send over a text please let me know thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you! Will get back to you shortly!

Looking for a X3M (any color… just black interior) 24Months/10K Miles (Loaner is OK as well). BMW Loy. Possible as well as Costco. SoCal Resident. Down Payment as well no Problem.

1 Like

Looking for X3 with convenience package, with loyalty, 12k mileage per year, any color except red, $0 down. I live in SoCal.

1 Like

High, could you please give me quotes for for a X4 and 4series convertible. 36Months/10K Miles. I have BMW Loyalty and Costco membership. I am NorthCal Resident. I would like to put zero downpayment, however I will put down deposit. Loaner is also OK.

1 Like

@TinaM Please send us a text message if you are able to pickup in SoCal. We do not offer any deliver to NorCal!
818-263-0533

Can you pm me specs on the X3 please. Thank you!

1 Like

The message has been sent with details! Please send us a text for quicker responses 818-263-0533

I texted you 1-2 weeks ago for a 5 series but you never reply.

1 Like

Sorry if we had missed you message by accident! Will send you a message on here!

Same here. Sent you an email weeks ago with no response.
Anyway, can you pm me x3 options and quote for 36/12. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Sorry if we missed it. Please send us a text so we schedule a call for a quick turn around!! @MoeMope

Sam - 818-263-0533

Interested in BMW 330e Sedan. North California resident. Could you please provide more details like color and trim? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Please send us a text for more details! 818-263-0533

Hi, I’m looking for X5 sDrive 36/10k, South Cal. resident.

1 Like

Yes Please text us for pricing! 818-263-0533