December 2020 VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals

OK Hackers December is here.

I got a full Spreadsheet up to get the month off to a hot start.

VW is pushing the Arteon’s hard. I have a great deal on a Base Atlas Crosssport as well.

On the Subaru side, the deals are all great as usual.

See all the December Deals here: December 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals.

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

1 Like

Hackers,

Last post going into the weekend. We are selling down the 2020 VW’s so don’t wait on these deals because they will be gone.

All the Subaru deals are hot as usual.

See the deals here: December 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth

Hi, Seth. I’m interested in Crosstreck Primium Pack# 13, White or Cool-Gray Khaki color. I live in LA county. I tried calling you, but couldn’t get connected.

I got this car in today in Cool Grey Khaki!

Call me, I’m here.

Seth

Welcome to the Hacker Community @Jchiyoung

A solid Hacker weekend overall with 2 hackers traveling over 100 miles for the deals.

Come and Get a VW or Subaru. The time is now, not aftger Christmas when all the good inventory has been picked over.

See my deals here: December 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals.

Seth

1 Like

Last post going into the weekend. Come and get this Primo inventory before everything is gone the week after Christmas.

See the VW and Subaru deals here: December 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

Seth

Hey Seth, long time tire kicker here.

Looking to commit on a people mover in the immediate future. Any reason there has been a lack of Tiguan SE’s on the sheet for the last few months?

@zyphaz The Tiguan has been VW’s best seller. There has been a shortage of Tiguan SE’s in the region. I have 3 Tiguan SE-R Lines in stock and ready for immediate delivery. I have the Tiguan SE R-Line up on the spreadsheet.

Let me know if you want to come and scoop one up.

Seth

1 Like

Hi Seth

Any Atlas SE or higher trim available?

Just leased a Crosstrek Premium with Seth, Jason, and the team. They were Very fast, empathetic, and I would highly recommend. Great deals and fully transparent

• D
2 Likes

Hi there, I’m interested in leasing a Crosstrek in either black or dark grey. I have a 2015 Prius C with about $8K left in financing. I’m willing to put cash down towards the trade in to hopefully break even. Is there anyway I can get in touch with you via text or email about talking about prices?

my email is matt0947@outlook.com

How does the process work? And what dealership are they located at?

VW just threw an extra $500 my way on aged units. This $500 applies to my last 2 Jetta S Autos.

How about Sign and Drive $169 plus Tax on a new Jetta Sound?!?!?

Come and get it, only 2 left.

See the deals here: December 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

Seth

2 Likes

An extra $500 off on my last 2 Passat R-Lines has been applied to the spreadsheet. Don’t sleep on these deals. The inventory will be gone after Christmas.

See the deals here: December 2020 Subaru and VW SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Seth

1 Like

I just got a Crosstrek from Seth. The whole experience was amazing. Upfront and honest… and I was in and out of the dealership in less than 90 minutes. Super pleasurable experience. Great Subaru Deals happening right now… get them while they’re hot.

1 Like

End of the month push is on.

If you are in SOCAL, come and get a VW or a Subaru.

See my Hacker Deals Here: December 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Lease Hacker Deals.

Seth