Dec Acura MDX deal check

You mean $400 without anything down ?
So far auto nation is not budging , the guy keeps ignoring my requests , i am pinging 5 other dealers around here to see if I can get a good deal with them most seem to advertise $3k down $379 or $369 a month deal on their specials

Yes that is possible but probably not sure about the dealer you are trying with already. If you are able to pull the trigger immediately you might be able to negotiate a better deal.

Oakland acura came back with this 1500 down ( loyalty will cover this) but monthly with taxes is $487 / month at this point, given that a refresh is coming up I need to shop more aggressively on this looks like

Stop asking dealers how much they want you to pay and start telling them how much you want you to pay.

1 Like

@mllcb42 they are using “flex cash” as I am not qualified for the conquest. Going to sign today and will get the exact numbers, will update.

Why on earth would you ever go in to sign without knowing the numbers first?

1 Like

@mllcb42 I have the negotiated deal offer and agreed to it just hope there won’t be any surprises

Well, in that case, I go back to the original question… What is your pre-incentive discount?

Any updates @azulnyc ?

Looking for updates

Around 40k (mine is AWD)
I’m not in front of the contract but will update soon.

1 Like

sure thanks keep us posted on the lease calculator
Thanks