DealSmith May Jeep, Dodge, & RAM Deals - NY/NJ/CT/PA

I may have missed it, but are the GCL X Altitudes 4x4?

Yes, they are. We’d be hard pressed to find a 4x2 here in the northeast haha.

Hey, hoping all is well with you and your family. Looking to lease a 2020 Limited Edition AWD Jeep Renegade. My zipcode is 10309, let me know if we can make this happen ASAP – thank you.

Do these RAMs have the v6 or v8 for this price?

Hi,

I am looking to lease a 2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X in white.

36/39 months or 7500/10k miles a year.
Zip code is 08757.

Thanks,

Brian

hi, looking for a lease 2021 Grand Cherokee Laredo X Altitude
36/10

color - billet silver, granite crystal

any help ?

1 Like

Sent you a PM regarding RAM1500. Thanks!

Any Grand Cherokee deals?

Any update on what the deals look like this month?

2 Likes

Do you have any 2021 Pacifica touring L with theater family package and panoramic

Do you serve customers in Jersey?

1 Like

Sent you a PM

I know you all have been waiting for April specials, but it looks like this month will be a bust for any real Leasehackr deals.

Jeep pulled back a bit on incentives and generally raised money factors this month, meaning that, for example, my $389/mo Grand Cherokee Limited special from last month is now $453/mo with the same discount, which is an insane jump.

As of now, I am recommending that anyone looking for one of these cars simply wait if possible, now is not a good time.

HOWEVER: If you need a car this month, and you understand that pricing will not be as cheap as usual, please shoot me a text and I will help the best I can, but do not expect $399/mo Grand Cherokee Limited’s, it’s not happening right now. 516-660-9258

It looks like Stellantis is showing no love for Jeep leases this month What about cash purchases? How are incentives / dealer discounts looking?

Anything for Dodge Challenger rt scat? Lease under 500$ month

2 Likes

Sent pm about a grand Cherokee limited

Hello, Any amazing deals going on for the Charger RT and up, maybe even a Challenger?

Do you deal with Pacificas?

Is there some kind of window for loyalty incentives? I returned a Jeep in mid April, curious if there is a point where I don’t qualify anymore.

Sent U a text about a limited X