Deals on Hyundai Nexo

Sorry I meant that our other car is an SUV, so can deal with a sedan for our commuter/low emission car

Has anyone leased a Nexo lately and have April/May updates? Iā€™ve reached out to Keyes and glad to hear about their ā€œupgradesā€. Iā€™m hoping the supply/demand argument works in our favor, but $6k seems like a crazy downpayment. Saw a $3k down $399/mo deal for the Blue trim on their website today and wasnā€™t sure what the Limited deal would look like. Waiting on quotes. Can post if anyone is interested.

Thatā€™s 3k down payment plus taxes and fees I would assume. Bad deal. You could get an etron for near that right now.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the MF and incentives from Edmunds forums?

Late reply - On those cars there isnā€™t really a MF and incentives. The price is the price, itā€™s all set by Hyundai. I tried to add excess wear and tear with the Honda Clarity, and even that is not possible. Itā€™s set by Honda.

Issue with eTron is that there are no incentives while here you get around $7000 in incentives. $4500 CVRP +
$2500 ( Income ) which eTron doesnā€™t qualify for

The ridiculous etron lease deals that have been posted here recently beg to differā€¦

I mean from gov. It still comes out to be around $600+ for effective payments while Nexo is around $250ish

What is the 2500 income incentive?