Dealers Are Getting Bored With No Cars to Sell

1 Like

I can confirm that I am indeed bored.

24 Likes

I got a few QX50 Essentials in the low $600s!

So yeah, I’m pretty bored as well.

8 Likes

We have to make due with 1 Macan and 1 Cayenne Turbo in stock on the new car side.

8 Likes

So with so little cars to sell - how are dealership surviving right now ? (there is so much killing you can make with few cars to sell)…

Not here! I have about 90 cars in stock

They probably mark their cars up by 10k

Sometimes 50K.

1 Like

3 Jag dealers part of the same group in Atlanta are sharing a whopping 7 cars. its insane.

Used cars. One of the largest CDJR dealers in the philly area has hardly any new cars…used cars they have over 400.

1 Like

That’s gonna be a stinky bag to be holding when the banks stop writing risky paper on inflated book values.

9 Likes

With all this spare time I am almost caught up with the ‘best price’ email inquiries from 2019.

15 Likes

Leasehackers are also pretty bored as well. Hence I have put on more weight than ursus.

6 Likes

Still waiting on honda quadracut mower quote thanks

1 Like

2WD or AWD?

4 Likes

I actually have free time now to start new hobbies. No better time to start golf lessons than with fall around the corner!

4 Likes

are they all Mirai? :joy:

4 Likes

Down here in Florida likely sitting around whiteboarding new and creative ways to create fear, uncertainty and doubt from the current supply/demand imbalances on unsuspecting consumers that gravitate to a showroom.

In addition to management holding afternoon sessions to brainstorm additional dealer and doc fees, filing fees, showroom lighting fees, advertising fees, new car location search fees, rabies tag fees, etc.

3 Likes

Definitely not board. Sitting on 119 cars with 261+ arriving throughout this month. Busy selling these and taking deposits on vehicles that are arriving in October as well. Anything to keep the momentum going. Never time to sit around.

5 Likes

Mirai doesn’t exist in TX. I’d be surprised if Derek knew what that was :joy: I had one back in Cali the very first year they came out. Now I hear SoCal dealer’s cannot even give them away.

1 Like