Dealer refuse to register my car after leaving negative review

Maybe I should have said it differently as in " why people are not calling out the dealer’s wrongdoing in the first place?" . Hence my follow up statement trying to understand dealer’s responsibilities in this scenario.

1 Like

Post. The. Contract.

This is such a waste of time.

5 Likes

Slow mode because even with the contract it’s a waste of time.

OP has cornered themselves into a position where only a lawyer can help.

3 Likes

Problem resolved. Appreciate everyone’s help. This issue is caused by a lack of communication. Also I wanna thank this platform for organizing experienced and warmhearted brokers together.

2 Likes

roger

1 Like

This is why you shouldn’t be a Karen. You’d be a lot smarter to just pick up the phone next time. SMDH

1 Like

This is the best takeaway from the thread. I cannot tell you how many times someone higher up has called to thank me vs a manager email stating ‘good job’.

Also, gratitude is the first emotion to fizzle out. Do something right 98 out of 100 times, you’ll never be thanked. Mess up twice and you’ll hear about it.

2 Likes

He did call. Excessively.

6 Likes

That’s all we get? Not gonna tell us the resolution? Or who facilitated it for you?

2 Likes

what’s your intetion of saying this???
If I post the dealer’s name, is there any benefit for you and future customers considering the problem is only a lack of communication?
If I let you know the broker’s name, it’s only gonna impair his reputation even though he had solved my concern. And I think he’s a responsible person.

So why should I let you know their names only for your inquisitive enjoyment?

You are funny.

I’m not @noketchup80, but I thought they were simply asking if broker vs. dealer on their own resolved it (so no mention of specific names or other identifying info).

I myself am interested in non-identifying details of the resolution.

5 Likes

I think the intent is to follow up on how your issue was resolved. Not a matter of enjoyment but possibly a resource for others who may experience what you’ve now gone through. Education and information is largely the purpose of this forum. It’s not just a platform to vent off your frustration.

5 Likes

This thread is a great warning to @brokers not to work with this client.

7 Likes

And an insight as to why the OP got treated the way he did by the dealer…?

3 Likes

I have to say there’s not much to learn here except don’t leave a bad review until you’re free and clear even if the dealer deserves it.

6 Likes

Or don’t leave reviews at all? )))

You’re exactly right. I don’t want people’s names. I just found it odd that this thread existed, people gave advice, people got invested (in a manner of speaking) and then at the end we don’t get to hear what happened, which advice may have worked, etc. Forum members helped and forum members don’t get to hear what happened. It’s disappointing.

10 Likes

A general rule of thumb would be to never speak ill of someone that you’ll ever expect to assist you again in a business capacity.

2 Likes

I look at it a little differently. We live in an era where people want to pay the very least and then expect high levels of service. OP found the very cheapest option. If they weren’t responsive enough, go somewhere else. Seriously, why would anyone call 10 times a day and then complain about them being unresponsive. I’m actually a little surprised they sold it to you. I’m sure they’re fully regretting that decision now.

FWIW, I’m not a big fan of dealers in general, but the OP is just too much.

1 Like

Something something dead horse.