🥇 DEALER - California Lexus Specials

GX 550 Luxury+ White with Saddle.pdf (434.9 KB)

1 Like

ES 300h available in stock, perfect car for daily driving!

Just got my RX350 premium from Catalin. Great deal and even greater service. I appreciate all the information and assistance Catalin provided. Got everything settled in under one week. I strongly recommend Catalin if you need Lexus deals.

1 Like

As everyone knows already most likely, CDK is down, and even if we are using it, we are still operating as normal, so if anyone is looking for a brand new Lexus, let me know.

1 Like

Just signed for a TX 350 with CBrais, did everything over text/email while I was at Disneyland for the week and drove it home to NorCal.

Couldn’t be happier with the service and they even delivered the car right to me.

I’ve done numerous leasehackr deals and this was probably the easiest. If you’re in the market for a new Lexus make them your first stop!

2 Likes

GX 550 Premium Plus Black - Saddle.pdf (441.1 KB)
GX 550 Premium Plus Nebula - Black 2.pdf (438.2 KB)
GX 550 Premium Plus Atomic Silver - Saddle.pdf (434.9 KB)
GX 550 Premium Plus Atomic Silver - Black.pdf (434.9 KB)
GX 550 Premium Plus Nebula - Black.pdf (434.7 KB)

1 Like

GX Overtrail Plus Black - Black.pdf (441.2 KB)
GX Overtrail Plus White - Black.pdf (441.2 KB)
LX 600 Premium White - Black.pdf (439.9 KB)

1 Like

Flash SALES available for 4th of July!

Huge discounts available on:
2023 RX 500h - Leasing not AVAILABLE!
2024 ES 300h F Sport
2024 NX 450h
2024 RC 350 F Sport
Just one 2024 RZ 450e Premium White on Black

1 Like

It only took little time to work with CBrais to find a loaded beautiful white 2024 RX 500h. I flew to LA and drove up to Bay Area today. The whole process was very smooth. CBrais was superb responsive and he made this the most efficient leasing experience I ever had! Big thanks to CBrais​:pray::pray:

1 Like

GX INVENTORY
More inventory available for Premium Plus!

1 Like

details on the deal?

Catalin was a pleasure to work with. Looking to gift my mom a new RX hybrid. Had a little hiccup which he rectified immediately and found us the exact car we were looking for. Most transactions were done over phone/text. Day of pick up, car was prepped and ready, 30 mins tops to finish paper work and my mom drove away in her new car. Thank you!

Jason

1 Like

Is this my long lost son? Lol

3 Likes

Hi, sent you a message. Thanks.

CBrais was great to deal with, got a good deal on a RX 350 and the pick up process was quick and easy. Probably best experience I’ve had in getting a new car, definitely recommend! Drove down to LA and picked it up in less than 30 minutes!

1 Like

Any deals on the ES 300h or RZ 300e?

Hi there, text me at (818) 849-1481.

LC 500 Convertible BeSpoke Package
Ultrasonic Blue Mica with White and Blue interior
Special order, the customer seems that he backed out from the deal, if someone is interested, it is available.

Vspec_LC CONVERTIBLE_JTHNPAAY4R128CN05.pdf (408.7 KB)

2024 NX 450h.pdf (493.2 KB)

2024 NX 450h available, red interior, around 3,xxx miles on it.