Dealer breakdown on a loaner 540ix. Am I missing anything?

Am I missing anything from this deal? Will I find any surprises when I go to sign?

How is it 459? The LHC says 554 with 1st month and taxes DAS

What are you shopping for?

It’s nice of you to share these deals along with the Jag, but what’s the goal?

Werent you looking for like a $350 F Pace S?

2 Likes

That’s why I took the time to write above the calculator that I can’t get the calculator to reflect the monthly. This was the offer.

Just looking for the right deal for myself. Dealers offer other things to me and I just go along with it. It may be a good deal but not what I want so I share it here. If it’s a good deal I’m happy someone else can take it.

You are sharing, not asking. Moved to Share Deals

That looks like a very good deal – the sheet they gave you lists 3,250 and 5,250 incentives – put them both in and you’ll get within $10 or so. I put the whole $8,500 in taxed incentives, and added $87.50 as government fees ($75 DMV to transfer plate + 12.50 Tire), since I didn’t see DMV in there anywhere (this is minor). I get about $10 too low on the payment, but $300 too much DAS, so those should about offset each other.

So it looks this is $8,300 off + 8,500 of incentives, and a “score” of 11.4 years, and since NY, no MSDs.

I assume it’s 540i X-Drive with convenience package and maybe one or two other options for that MSRP. Out of curiosity, what color combo is it?

No either they’re lying or it’s not the way it is. I’m told it’s $5250 total in incentives. Seems the offer sheet is very misleading.

Found a 2019 540i xdrive loaner at a dealer in PA, I’m in NY. Comes with convenience, premium, and 19” rimmies. Dealer quoted me the following.

According to Edmunds, zip code shows BMW base MF of .00142. I just emailed and asked for base MF and sale price of $55,500. We’ll see if dealer bites but is deal even worth it for a 2019 loaner?

It’s an okay deal as is, I don’t think you’re being unreasonable with your offer.

You are offering a reasonable discount.

On a side note - PA dealer doc fees may be $389 now as of the new year. Check with the dealer if it’s been increased.

Thanks. Also a Nurse!

Dealer came back at base MF and sale $56200. Some hard ball I guess?

I have to find out about doc fee. Additionally, I have 3 months left on my current lease, I’ve been looking for a good deal now cuz I don’t want to lose out on one, but with the $1000 I owe still on my lease. Am I being too ambitious and should maybe wait until May when my current lease matures?

1 Like

A 2019 model will lose lease cash incentives support by April… The deal you’re getting (ie their counter-offer) is certainly not bad, but I wouldn’t say it’s a “unicorn” deal that you need to go run and sign.

Someone else may certainly snatch it up, but I bet they would be willing to go lower by next month!

(If it was an M sport, Id prob say go for it).

1 Like

Why did you find one?

Lol no
Employee pin puts a 5 or 6 in the front of the payment

Good with a 5 just not a 6

Check w your local Jag dealer

F Pace Pins are active this month!

Actually really need help looking at this breakdown. What’s missing if anytning?

Sounds like a nice dealer to give such a clear and easy breakdown.

Sheet looks good. Nice deal for a 540

Yup, checks out… Here is the calculator… I dropped the sales tax rate in order to get the total tax to match… each state is a little different on how they apply tax so the calculator is typically off. Only question for the dealer is I don’t see doc or dealer fee included in the sheet.