Deal Signed: 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30i $456/month 36/10, 7 MSDs

, ,

Just signed the deal yesterday. I learn a lot from the forum. Worked on finding a deal since last month and have talked to many dealers and a few brokers in the forum. Hope to know this forum last year…

The pre incentive discount is close to 12% so I am okay with the marked up money factor. Don’t quite understand why 7 MSDs becomes $4000 (it does show as refundable security deposit on the lease agreement)… The leasehackr link is not quite correct because the dealer put the upfront tax into the lease. But that’s the best deal I can get.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: new 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30i
MSRP: $48935
Monthly Payment: $456
Drive-Off Amount: $6350 (include $4000 MSDs)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:0.00119
Residual: 56%
Incentives:2500 (lease credit + loyalty + summer on event)
Region: midwest
Leasehackr Score: 8.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=7&msrp=48935&sales_price=43111&months=36&mf=0.00119&dp=0&dealer_fee=300&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=684&sales_tax=6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

11.9% on a new BMW? Nice work.

Edit: it’s 11% even at base MF. Either way, this looks solid

Might wanna clarify that the drive offs are just MSDs and Inceptions…people will lose their minds when seeing 6k DAS and not clicking through to the calc.

I see. I will add "include $4000 MSDs into the drive offs.

That’s the best deal I could get locally in the Midwest. It is almost the same rate from some brokers.

Just curious, why didn’t go with a broker?
I’m in the market looking for a X3 M40i as well, the dealers here are not offering much discount compare to the brokers on this site.

Not sure that any brokers are advertising anything lower than base MF and 11% off right now. So he would have to do this plus pay the broker fee. I think he did fine by himself.

I also PM a few dealers on this site but as you may already found out, some of them do not offer good discounts. I also talked to a few brokers, and I will need to pay for the broker fee, shipping and notary fee (if any).

There is a balance here, if I am able to find a deal with the total cost less than what the brokers suggest here, I will just shop by myself. If not, I will go with a broker.

BTW, if you want to go with a broker on this site, maybe you want to PM a few brokers at the same time. I found that some brokers were not very responsive.

1 Like

Exactly. And as I live in the Midwest, I need to pay for shipping + notary fee for most of the brokers.

1 Like