Deal review on XC60 lease

Hello All, I am new to leasing and am not sure if this is a good deal. Considering this deal in SoCAL
Its for a 2020 XC60 T5 Inscription

MSRP: $50,645
Monthly Payment: $432 (tax included)
Drive-Off Amount: $3,000
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000

Let me know if you need anymore details. Thanks!

So you have given us 2 numbers, $432 and $3000, to evaluate your deal. Those 2 numbers are simply the outputs to a lease formula. Its the inputs to the lease calculation that we need to properly evaluate your deal. We can help, but we need better information.

Here is my suggestion:

1. Look at a few recent Volvo XC series deal posts here (simply type Volvo XC and many will pop up) and review how someone broke down their deal - and shared good information - so we could help.
  2. Review the leasing 101 tutorial here to get up to speed on how leasing works since you are new to leasing.
  3. Post the lease worksheet your dealer should have given you to summarize all your key lease figures.

Help us, help you.

Start with this post:

2 Likes

I am also in the market for the Volvo XC60 lease in SoCal. That sounds like a better deal than Rusnak is giving me. Do you mind letting me know which dealer you’re working with?

Rusnak is usually really good on pricing if you talk to the right person. Culver city is usually the other decent place, but you have to work with Tony.

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a contact at Rusnak I should contact?

I’ve worked several volvos there through Chris Harrison. I personally wouldn’t go to anyone else in socal after numerous positive experiences with him.