Deal review on loaner XC90 Inscription

I have the following deal in Maryland on the table for a loaner XC90 T6 Inscription 7 seater with 7K miles (a little high). I may pass on an X7 if I can get this one to a good place (I know, I know, smaller SUV). I think there’s a little more to squeeze but not sure since I don’t see too many numbers on an Inscription around. MF of .00064, residual of 54%, and lease bonus of $3k confirmed at Emdunds. Any thoughts?

NOTE: I had to tack on extra 675 taxed incentive to get the payment to match what I’m seeing from the dealer (payment on the calculator was coming out higher, not sure what I was missing).

NOTE 2: The residual for a non-demo car is 54% but the demo miles dropped to be the crazy number below. Does anyone know how Volvo calculates their residual for demos?

NOTE 3: Doc fee of $500 increased selling price from $57540 to $58540 because the calculator was not taxing the fee.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription, 7 seat
MSRP: $70550
Selling Price: $58040
Monthly Payment: $791
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00064
Residual: 51.985
Incentives: $0 (3K lease bonus rolled into selling price)
Leasehackr Score: 8.1

20 cents per mile up to 10k.

Looks like a great deal to me since my understanding is Volvo doesn’t discount loaners for leasing massively.

Why not max MSDs on this one?

You are mistaken.

Yeah, I’ll probably put max MSD but I like to look at numbers before I add that in

Maybe I am mistaken

Just sucks MD imposes a 6% sales tax on entire selling price.

Edit: I just realized they are dinging your residual as well for the loaner miles, so it’s seems that you are getting an effective ~11% preincentive discount, sorry not that great in my book for a loaner with 7k miles, I would push for another 2-3k off selling price

Yes that up front tax seems to kill a lot of numbers here