Deal on Custom X3 sDrive30i

Hey guys, just got a deal on a custom build X3 wanted to share with you.

2019 X3 sDrive30i M Sport, Premium Pkg, Vernesca Leather, Driver Assistant, HK sound, Ventilated Seats.

MSRP: $53,840
Discount: $5,573
Incentives: $3.5K (loyalty and lease cash, not sure didn’t ask and BMW website showed less than that figure) + $1K OL code
DAS: $3.5K (Docs, down payment, 1st month, taxes,etc) - $500 BMW CCA rebate, so basically my DAS is $3K.
Monthly: $504 (incl 7% SoFlo tax).
36/10k

I consider this a good deal given it is a near-loaded car, build w/o unnecessary options increasing my MSRP further. But what do you think?

Now my only caveat is that I have 3 payments left on my 2016 X3 xDrive28d, that if I include on the deal it would add up to $547pm, I should get the car in 3 weeks but chances are that I will only have 2 left by the time I take deliver so it would be ~530pm. I can also pay these and forget about it. Not sure about that one yet, I am even planning to give BMW FS a call to see if they are willing to help :slight_smile: what do you’ve think?

1 Like

10.35 off MSRP seems right to me for a new custom order. Good job!
Also nice incentives! 3.5k + 1k OL code that was great

what was the MF?
also put your #s in the lease calculator

Sorry can’t help with the other because I don’t have the experience (I just signed my first lease).

@Electric probably has an opinion/comments on what to do in your situation

Please post pictures when you get the car!