Deal on 2019 Mazda3 Premium Package?

MSRP: $27,420
36/12K
Monthly Payment: $260
DAS: $2352 (First month payment, $595 bank fee, $649 DMV/dealer fee, $831 taxes)
Residual Value: $13,985

Best deal I can currently find in my area for the premium package. Wondering if I should wait until later in the month or when November comes around.

I’m currently in a Maxima SL lease MSRP $40xxx for roughly the same deal.

1 Like

I leased the 2019 Mazda3 select 36/15 for 265/mo including tax with 265 das,I also had $750 Mazda 3 loyalty. I think you can do better.

1 Like

How do you like the standard audio system in the select? One of the main reasons I considered the preferred/premium trim.

It sounds fine to me. This new 3 is so much quieter in the cabin than my last one, that’s gotta help.

1 Like

hi guys, what do you guys think of this deal for a Mazda3 Preferred in Texas region?

36/12K
Monthly Payment: $283
$0 down, first month payment DAS
No loyalty or military discount.

Thanks!

I think that’s pretty good considering they haven’t been leasing well as of late. I can get the same trim for just under $290/month over here in NJ, but they haven’t been budging much

1 Like

MSRP? Selling Price?
MF? Residual?

Also was the selling price including the tax?

1 Like

I didn’t really ask on MSRP/selling price and residual since I don’t look to buy it at the end. The price is all taxes and fees included.

I ended up finding a decent deal for a 2019 Mazda3 select on Rodo (Formerly Honcker). MSRP $23,720 for $199 per month and $2307 DAS (First month/Taxes/Fees). I’m sure there are better deals for cars in the same price range, but I was very pleased with the car after test driving it and got the color that I wanted.