Deal on 2019 Honda CRV

Took delivery last night on this vehicle. Area is NW Indiana close to Chicago. vehicle is a 2019 Honda CRV AWD LX.

MSRP: $26,945
Selling Price: $22,760
Monthly Payment: $294
Drive-Off Amount: $294 (first payment)
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:.0006
Residual:55%

Not a model with a lot of options but it suits me and has what I need. Pretty pleased with the deal. Seems to be a nice car.

How is the pickup on the CR-V? When I test drove one, I found that I had to go 3/4 to the floor just to get a decent acceleration.

i came out of a civic, which of course had better pick up. Compared to the other similar vehicles I test drove: CRV is quicker than the Equinox, Rogue, and the Rav4. I would say just about the same as the Tucson, but the Tucson had a rougher ride. I was surprised at and disappointed with the Rav4 in general.

For 2019 there were two engine options. The LX came with the older NA 2.4 litre engine as opposed to the turbo 1.5 engine in the other trims. So the OPs car likely drives differently than the higher trim levels. The older engine has about the same amount of HP but much less torque. So you need to differentiate which engine option you are talking about.

I have driven a Honda CRV with the 2.4 litre engine a few times and own an Accord with the basic 1.5 turbo that’s in the Accord/Civic/CRV family. The 2.4 is fine in most situations but the power band is way up in the rev range which can be annoying. I prefer the turbos adequate but unremarkable low end torque

I also read that the 2.4L NA engine is a lot louder?