Deal check VW Atlas SEL v6 4motion

3 Likes

Here’s my thoughts. Your buyout is only 20k because you already paid off most of the car, might as well buy it out and wait it out (things could get better in 6-12 months).

What else can you get for 20k? Im sure there would be a line of people thrilled to buy your Atlas for 20k (including myself).

Isn’t the warranty 6 years / 72k miles? Has it given you any problems or has it been reliable?

If you turn this car back into them your giving away your equity and then turning around and overpaying for the next car.

1 Like

Might want to consider what your cash purchase/financing budget might be…

So If I’m driving more than 15k a year it would be more beneficial to purchase/finance vs. leasing as it get’s more expensive with higher miles?

@soflacarguy - yep it’s got the factory warranty upto 72k miles. it’s given me some trouble but nothing that wasn’t covered under warranty. and each instance very few of them they car was only at the dealer for a day or two.

Been thinking about that as well to turn this in and purchase/finance the next vehicle.

Dealer just sent me the lease worksheet.

How does it compare to your target deal you put together?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.