Deal Check: Volvo XC60 B5 Ultimate Bright

Hey everyone!

I’m currently trying to lease an XC60 B5 Ultimate Bright and this is the quote a dealer gave me:

MSRP: $59,075
Selling Price: $53,560 (9.34% discount)
RV: 57%
MF: 0.00163
Rebates: 4500 (loyalty + incentives)
Mileage: 12k
Months: 36
DAS:

• First payment: $602
  • Lease acquisition fee: $995
  • Cap cost increase (I’m not sure what this is, can someone specify and also please tell me why it’s negative?): $-1,363
    Estimated Registration & Fees: $1,306
    Sales Tax: $2,360
  • Total: $3,900

Monthly payment: $602.36

When plugging these exact numbers into the leasehackr calculator, I get $562/month. Does someone know why there might be a discrepancy?

Thanks!

1 Like

What’s the total lease term in months?

Didn’t run the LH calculator but i’m thinking that the “CCI” of -$1,363 is actually +$1,363 and gets added to the selling price? If so, that may explain the $602.36 vs. $562 monthly.

Lots of other variables as well, but posting your LH Calc numbers will make it easier to see what’s going on.

1 Like

Of course, I completely forgot to attach the link lol. Let me edit the post…

That makes sense. Is this a good deal? Should I use a broker?

You’ve got a pretty nice deal.

Looks high with $4k DAS.

Didn’t a florida buyer recently wind up around 8-900 on one of these?

2 Likes

yessir 937 a month

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. I will try get a bit more discount

did you make them to match @aronchi’s discount? he also has 9.34%

1 Like

Look at what brokers offer. DMV has different incentives, see if they are higher than NE.

No, I didn’t. I don’t think Aronchi updated for Feb yet

They don’t seem to be any better. I see that some brokers are offering 10% off, which I think I can do with my salesman. I’ll try again tomorrow lol

1 Like

Once you understand why your number is $40/mo lower than dealer’s you may be OK. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I believe it’s what @DailyDriven said. I have never seen this done before, so it’s definitely interesting to say the least, but I see where it’s coming from.

Based on the list price I’d say that’s 50 basis point of rate markup. Pretty typical for a Volvo shop to ask for on the backend.

LH calc shows the same MF. Doesn’t mean the dealer is not marking it up.

1 Like

Did You get those numbers from Edmunds? Volvo dealers usually bakes the incentives together with the discount. Double check with the dealer.

1 Like

Also can You screenshot the quote from the dealer and show us here?

The difference is ~$1,500, so if Volvo cash is $1,500 and his loyalty + affiliate is $2,500 + $500, then it’s possible. But LH rate finder shows only $750 Presidents day cash.