Deal check. Toyota Tacoma SR 4X4 DOUBLE CAB 24/10 200/mo 500 DAS

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

I am not sure I am posting this correctly but here goes. I got a quote from a dealer for a 2020 Tacoma 4x4 v6 double cab. He asked that I put 500 down and the payments will be 200 even a month taxes included. The 500 down that he asked me to put was a deposit to hold the car until I decided if I wanted it. Then I think after that if I did proceed with signing I would do the 1st months payment. So 700 DAS?

When I asked for the break down sheet, I couldn’t quite replicate the numbers on the calculator. I am assuming he rolled in the other fees into the monthly payments or used the 1500 TCC towards that but I just did 200x24+500 and was $2 off from what the calculator said. Not sure how accurate that is. The residual on the quote was 84%, which I wasn’t sure was correct either for usbank. I asked for a larger discount but with inventory being so low, he said that was the best he could do. I have asked several dealerships and they are being quite stingy with discounts on tacomas and tundras.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tacoma Sr 4x4 double cab.
MSRP: $ 33823
Monthly Payment: $ 200
Drive-Off Amount: $ 500
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: .00115
Residual: 28411
Incentives: 1500 tcc
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 13.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

The 500 he has on the sheet as cash cap reduction.

Just wanted to see what everyone’s thoughts were and if it’s worth signing. I test drove the Tacoma Sr and it is quite basic and wasn’t as smooth of a ride as the tundra. I have another dealer that would do the Tacoma sport MSRP 38,692 for 358/month with 0 DAS and 23 months or a tundra sr5 crew max MSRP 46,991 for 351/mo with 0das for 23 months. Price per month jumps significantly but with the extra monthly payments I do get more features.

Not sure if I should wait until inventory goes back up to see if I can get something better but who knows if the incentives and residual values will go up or down. I currently have no car (last car got totaled after hitting a deer) and was looking at getting a truck and started to do some digging.

That price is good for this month.

Which price are you referring to? The Tacoma sr, the sport or the tundra or all 3?

Even with the weak discount it’s still a killer deal for that truck, grab it before someone else does! If your calculator is right it’s $218 sign and drive, that’s cheap for this truck(adaptive cruise, car play/Android auto, 4x4). All the Tacoma’s ride a little bouncy, Tundra is allot bigger, personally I’d only go that route if you need the room and/or tow

Sr. The other 2 I can beat that pricing by close to $50/mo

1 Like

So the dealer just called me back and said they can do the tundra sr5 crewmax 4x4 for 301 per month with $1000DAS. MSRP is $46,183. I asked if I could do 0 DAS and roll it into the payments and he said it would be around $342/mo. He was unsure of what my plate transfer fee would be but he said at most its $150. He hasn’t sent me the lease sheet yet but i am waiting for it. I am leaning more towards the tundra for the space… the truck itself would probably be overkill since I am planning to just drive it to work and back and use it for kayaks and bikes.

That’s the same price I’ve been selling my $50,500 msrp sport and offrd plus for. But there’s no inventory so if you must get a truck this month then it’s not a terrible deal for June. If you can wait you’ll likely get a better deal once inventory replenishes

Yeah the shipping for me is around 600-650 which is an extra 25 dollars a month a 24 month lease. I’ve been looking at some of the deals you post for tundras and they sell fairly quickly.

Well me and the dealer are each adding $500 to the tundras this month due to supply/demand. But that should go away in July/August and my 50k trucks should go back to 300/mo all in for most states. That’s if residuals and mf stays the same

Yeah it’s only a week or two away. I guess I can wait. That crew max he quoted me for didn’t even have powered seats or keyless entry. So I passed on that.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

This deal was over 7 months old.