Deal check: SoCal 2021 Audi A4 45 Premium

I don’t have all the specifics on the fees rolled into the payment but I constructed a calculator that matches the payment quoted. This is what I have: MSRP $44615, 3 yr/36K miles, $0 DAS (35 total payments), $499/mo + tax or $547/mo including tax.

The discount off MSRP seems about 9% before the $750 lease cash is applied.

Instead of making up inputs to match an output (the monthly payment), why not just ask the dealer? :thinking:

How does your offer compare to broker/dealer ads in the marketplace and other recent Audi deals?

The selling price is based on what he gave me but he didn’t think the $750 lease cash applies to the A4 45 model (it does). So I think I have most of the inputs correct except for CA license, registration and doc fees.

I did search the marketplace but didn’t find anything for this particular 2021 model.

I’m mainly interested to know if I should look for a bigger discount off MSRP.

Just as a ROM, dealer fees in CA are capped to $85 and registration/gov fees usually end up sitting around 1.25-1.5% of msrp

OK, it sounded like you were making up a selling price to match an output (lots of unknown inputs).

I’m not sure what you mean. I looked at the first Audi marketplace thread that I saw and found this exact 2021 model. There are several other Audi threads in the marketplace that you can use for comparison to your deal. These can be used as a baseline for your own specific deal. Based on this I would say that you can do better.

Tag Audi:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/7/audi

2 Likes