msrp: 137620
Discount:19%
-7500 Mb
-4500-mx
mf: .00078
36 months/ 10k miles
residual 51%
: base payment(no tax): 977
msd: 11000(max): Payment: 857.57 (no tax)
drive of: 2753 (includig first month payment)
Yes I did msd
NOTE: so dealer drive offs were more by 120 bucks vs leasehackr calculations but i didnt try to look into it.

2 Likes

Looks like a great discount. Was this in local norcal?

1 Like

its in bay area: there are couple dealers in bay area that are aggresive. walnut creek and fremont. Fremont is better communication.

1 Like

I got a good deal from pleasenton - they beat everyone. Had a not so positive experience with someone at Walnut Creek… glad they pulled through for you

1 Like

Yea Walnut Creek just want you to come in and they say they will beat it but doesn’t wanted to give solid numbers before hand so I got solid numbers day before from Fremont and picked up the second day. Pleasanton didn’t have much inventory they had like 5 so I figured they not gonna go aggressive , Fremont had 33.

I haven’t done a lot of research, but your deal seems pretty good…

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

I got a good deal on the eqe amg. I wanted a red one and they had one fully loaded which was nice. I did see a slightly better deal advertised here a few days prior to end of year, but the difference wasn’t huge and I got the car I wanted, so that’s that :slight_smile:

Great deal, Congrats!
I also had a disappointing experience at Walnut Creek this week, even more disappointing because I live a few miles from them.

Good deal to be honest.

I missed out on a nice 580 cause it was snipped by a fellow member but don’t feel bad since they paid a lot more than what I was going to pay the dealer lol

In LH parlance, you were in no danger

1 Like

Lol very true.

Didn’t need another EQS but deal was too good to give up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.