Deal Check: Q5 PP Lease

0.00005 each * 10 = 0.0005.

0.00181->0.00131.

Thx again…

Thank you all for the inputs - super helpful. I am beginning to wonder if NW dealers are just more difficult to score a unicorn deal. I have had dealers outright say no to the numbers I have provided. This is the best i have so far. Any final inputs will be really appreciated.

Also, given where the stock markets are going, I am questioning if I should wait out? Will dealers begin to offer more discounts in near future?

MSRP: 54,355 (Q5 PP w/Black Optics, Driver Assistance, Cold Weather)
Sale price: 47,289 (13% off)
MF: 0.00079
Miles: 12k
Term: 36m
Down: 0 (ex any fees)
Monthly: 613 w/tax
Leasehackr score: 7.9

What does this mean?

13% off MSRP is a solid discount for a 2020 Audi. Did you check Edmunds for incentives (I do not recall if I already asked). I believe there is $750 lease cash.

Honestly IDK why someone wouldn’t pay a few bucks more for a SQ5

Does 0 down mean all the upfront fees (acquisition fee, dealer fee) are rolled into the payment? They mentioned 0 down, but i was assuming that would still mean paying all these fees at the minimum? I dont want to ask now…

how much higher should i go on the monthly for a SQ5? I have these numbers locked on Q5 but if i tell them to replicate the same discount off MSRP and provide a quote on SQ5, is that a good strategy?

Scroll up to what I posted 2 days ago

Not sure what the RV is, but that might be hurting the deal. I also think most deals we have seen on the Q5 and SQ5 were for 10k miles. Let me do some searching.

lol i see it now. So roughly ~1300-1400 more over 3 years - def tempting.

Let me help @ajax00

Thank me later.

1 Like

How tf is anyone here supposed to magically decode what’s an ambiguity between you and your dealer.

If you are assuming anything you’re not ready to sign any contract

And you don’t want to ask now because… what? You’re afraid of your dealer?

1 Like

Totally agree. @ajax00 - After watching you tell us how you negotiate, I do not believe you are ready to sign this deal.

Here is some free advice: DO NOT RUSH INTO ANY DEAL without understanding all the numbers. You might REGRET IT.

you can tell it’s my first time :slight_smile: But definitely learnt a lot during the process. I think i can wait it out a few months now esp. given the economy and where we are heading. Might be easier to negotiate a better deal.

1 Like

I hope you don’t feel we are crapping on your deal. I don’t want to see anyone get a bad deal. As long as you continue to educate yourself on how leasing works, you will find the right deal at the right time.

EDIT: Patience is your friend.

This is me right now - I have more than a year left on my A4 lease, but some of these crazy 20% off BMW 5-series loaner deals are getting hard to ignore. I will probably wait till the end of my current lease before getting a new car.

This is why I came here - for brutally honest feedback.

I WILL BE BACK. (hopefully with better numbers)

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2