Deal Check on GLS 450 2020

Hi All,

First post here. Is this a good deal? This is a loaner with 5200 miles.

Thank you in advance

$15k Down :flushed: I know some of it are MSD’s but jeeeez.

Yea also thought it’s a lot. So I would probably breakdown the tax into the monthly.

Discount is too low for a loaner with that many miles.

I would start at 20% off. On top of that you should be able to apply incentives (Fleet, Loyalty)

Yes, please do that…

5 Likes

Even if it’s during times like now. I’ve searched all over the east coast. There are very few gls’s out there.

They’re all in the driveways around here (LI)… I know that people are paying significantly over $1,000 a month for them. Not that that makes this deal good, but it’s probably not easy to find a “good” deal on these.

2 Likes

My local MB dealer has 6 of these 2020 GLS in inventory. This is in central NJ.

@AutoCompanion, check his sheet.

OP’s deal is better.

Fair enough. If you want a gls, this is how you lease a gls.

can you share which dealer.

Which dealer?

I’ve DM’d everyone who has asked for information on the dealer. FWIW There are over 122 GLS units within 200 miles of me being reported by Cargurus, perhaps the inventory is more limited in NY.

I looked solidly for a 2020 GLS to replace our 2018 GLS for the last 4 months. There are no deals in the NYC area. Ended up with an XC90 T8 Inscription for 300 less per month than the best offer I got on a GLS. I’m happy for now.

1 Like

Don’t buy it. Its a shit box. My neighbor leased one and he has loaners in his driveway every week. I don’t understand why people have to buy an overpriced low build quality car.

He might have a case for lemon if that’s the case. Maybe ask him what’s wrong with it. On a side note, I’m also genuinely curious as to what’s wrong because I’m about to lease one.

1 Like

Thanks for the lead, I got one at 10% discount.

It’s a beauty

1 Like

Thanks everyone . Got the car 36/12 for 899$ Tax included in the payment. Went back to them and asked for a little more then 14% discount.

Congratulations. I got one loaner offer with 12% starting. They mark up the MF and do not allow me to do MSD.

I decide to wait for another month to negotiate.