Deal Check on 2023 C40 Volvo Lease

Yup, was just comparing to XC60. C40 was more for speed/safety/sporty…and she liked how it looked.

Sporty it is, those 20" tires corner like on Rails and that car zips.

There is the xc40 as well. Perfect “mom” car

1 Like

That’s what I’ve read/seen on videos. Thanks for the feedback!

Ha, true. Looked at the XC40 Recharge and C40, but C40 looked a bit more sporty.

you seen the rear end of the c40? xc40 rear looks better imo

Yup, the $721 is not a terrible deal. Sure, I can spend more time and save another $20+/month by calling around, but it’s more about principal and not the few dollars in savings. I don’t like to be taken advantage of - especially since I am NOT an expert on leasing. Thus, why I posted here for expert’s helpful opinions/advice.

In the future, now that I know there are brokers w/great prices, such as Aronchi, I’ll just go that route.

Sometimes the best deal on a specific vehicle is still not nearly worth doing compared to other options

1 Like

Yup, it was a close decision, especially w/the added height on the XC40 and better visibility via the rear view mirror.

From the C40 lease I penciled when these programs changed, there is more meat on the bone than that. Oodles of c40 demos everywhere, just be sure to get an ultimate in cold climate.

If you lease out of state you can apply MSDs. But the XC40 gas was still a better value lease when I did the math.

I would just eject and hire a broker, but if you want to do it yourself then put together a target deal and shop it around.

3 Likes

What are you looking for in the car? 700+ is a lot

Thank you for that helpful advice. For various reasons, I need to get the deal done this week. Yup, saw the better deals on the XC40, with a lower MF as well.

I did msg Aronchi/broker, but in my particular situation, @ $721/mo it didn’t make sense. In the future, if I lease, I’ll definitely consider a broker or educate myself better.

Again, I appreciate the advice!

1 Like

Do you mean as far as options? If so, it’s the Ultimate w/all options except tow and load bars.

Is your offer from Karp or glen cove?

I posted here to get advice as I’m not an expert, so what # do you think is an amazing deal? My target was $700/mo, w/taxes in, ~2K DAS.

What your target is based on?

4 Likes

It’s based on MF, Residual, Truecar lease graphs, a broker’s deal, and what a few dealerships gave me. Without knowing any tip/tricks, this is what I’d be fine with paying. Unfortunately, it’s now a time issue and I need the car this week.

Just curious. Isn’t Aronchi offering 500-something plus tax? I wonder what made you decide to pay an additional $7200 over 36 months. That looks like a significant upcharge relative to the car’s value.

3 Likes

It was $693, $2K DAS, plus broker fee/transport. I messaged him as well.

I only wish I posted to this group a week ago - very helpful info.

Ah probably the advertise price included the NJ state incentives, etc. Thanks & good luck with the new car.

1 Like