Deal Check on 2020 Rav4

I’d like some input on a deal, I personally don’t think it’s that great, but thats why I’m asking the experts. The car is a FWD XLE with convenience Package. Going for 36/12 lease with $0 down in 29907.

MSRP - 30811.00
Add Ons - 995.00
Net Price - 27534.00
Fees/Taxes - 2344.00
MF - .00151
Residual - 63%

Internet finance manager that I spoke to claims that I can’t use $500 dealer cash in my area and the .00151 rate at the same time. Is this true? If not how to I tell him, he claims he searched everywhere. He sent me a picture of his end of the deal, saying “I normally don’t like to do this”

Open to any input, this isn’t the first dealer i’ve negotiated with about a Rav4 in my area(29907), but he’s been the lowest and most open person I’ve spoken to.

Thanks!

Unless the add ons are a pile of cash, tell him to remove then. Start there.

He claims he already did to get to the “discount price”.

False. Tell him to rid of it or threaten that you are going somewhere else

So decent deal if he takes another 1k off?

It looks like he’s going thru TFS, right?
$1,000 off would be good.

Yeah, southern toyota. But yes.

Ha, he said “Sorry but no thanks”

Anyone have a lead on where the lease cash supposedly is hiding, since he claims he cant find it?

There is not any lease cash in our region by TFS.
@Jrouleau426 can you help this customer?

Huh edmunds says there is, I’ve had a few dealers in my area confirm it as dealer cash but who knows.

I actually already spoke to Jim, got a hell of a deal on a truck last year and I do plan on using him if I can’t get anyone closer. Figured I could at least try myself.

Do not lease through SET, they do not accept MSDs. Contact the PA broker, this XLE is $100 per month cheaper with TFS and MSDs on his spreadsheet.

Yeah, the problem is, if he was to go thru US Bank, the residual is mid 50s

Jims price is a great price but I think its an AWD XLE without convenience, taxes in SC are stupid as well so it totals to about $370 without msd and $320 with.

Like I said to Derek, If I can’t get it closer I’m going to to with Jim.

Is this a new MSD policy or model specific for SETF? I’ve read on past posts they would allow 10?