Deal Check: New BMW i4 eDrive35 Lease in California Bay Area

Hi all,

In the market for a lease on the New BMW i4 eDrive35 in California Nor-Cal (San Francisco Bay Area)

Below are the specifics we asked

BMW i4 Configuration

• i4 eDrive35 or i4 eDrive40
  • Alpine White Exterior, Tacora Red Interior
  • Additional Packages needed - Premium Package, Parking Assistance Package, Harman Kardon Surround Sound System

Preferred Lease Terms

• Lease Duration: 36 months
  • Down Payment: 0-1000$
  • Miles / Year: 15000

And we got our first detailed quote for i4 eDrive35 and not too happy.
The car has the Driver Assist package which we never wanted but the dealer agent said they might be able to give it for free

As you can see, its not a great quote (yet!) and we have a few follow ups. Would love to hear your thoughts, esp as this is our first ever lease :smile:

1. We are confused if 7500 rebate is already included, so will ask for that
  2. It does not include MSD yet, but we will ask them to add full (7) MSD and 0$ down
  3. We dont want Driver Assist Package ($1700), so effective price reduction is only ~$3000. Going by the recent lease prices seen, we want to be atleast 10-12% off MSRP. Thats our goal. Is that reasonable?
  4. They included the Appearance and Dent Protection (2 x $699) which we feel may not be necessary. Atleast the Appearance one?

Appreciate all the help. I had a failed attempt to put the numbers in the Lease Calculator here

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hi, Need inputs for first time lease