Deal Check: New 2020 VolvoXC60 T6 Inscription SUV with Advanced Package

Update: Just received updated numbers after continued negotiation. Posted numbers in the comment for comparison.

Hi all,

Requesting a deal check on a New 2020 VolvoXC60 T6 Inscription SUV with Advanced Package.

MSRP: $58,945
Selling Price: $52,000
Months/Miles: 36/10
Residual: 55%
Money Factory: 0.00043 (Verified via Edmunds)
MSD: 9 ($5400)
Money Factory after MSD:0.00001
Acquisition Fee:$995
Dealer Fees: $250
Government Fees (Title Registration): 85
Sales Tax on Doc Fees and Acquisition Fees: $97
Tax: 1,626.74

Drive off:$7414

• MSD: 5400
  • First month’s payment: $587 (Tax is bundled into the payment)
  • Sales Tax: $97
  • Doc: 250
  • Acquisition: 995
  • License Regis: 85
    (Pre-tax payment= $544)

Thank you all in advance for your guidance!

Update: I do not qualify for any other incentive than Lease Cash of $1500 which was rolled into the selling price.

How much in incentives is rolled into that selling price?

@mllcb42 I do not qualify for any other incentive than Lease Cash of $1500 which was rolled into the selling price.

@mllcb42 do you think the deal I just posted in the comment above is a good deal?

Looks like roughly 10% pre-incentive. If the RV/mf/incentives check out, it sounds like a good deal.

1 Like

I feel very unlucky at this process. I just got off the call with the dealer (Volvo East of Cincinnati) and they are telling me that this car was actually sold to another dealer as a trade and they hadn’t updated their system. At least I have the spec sheet but sucks to negotiate all day to find out at the 11th. hour that they don’t actually have the car.

I guess the search continues… :slightly_frowning_face:

2020 Volvo inventory is getting slim. If you find something you like, make your best offer and be ready to go in and sign.

Why 9? If MF before MSDs is .00043 then you can’t do 9, if after then you can do the total of 10