Deal Check: MDX Base $151 with 6,470 Trade-in

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: MDX SH-AWD
MSRP: $ 47,525
Monthly Payment: $ 151.44
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2,800
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives: 2000 loyalty
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Trade-In 2010 MDX Base at 136902 Mile with $6,470

Effective payment of $405 isn’t bad at all, but putting down $6,470 in the form of the trade is a bit much.

Also, have no idea what your sale price was since you didn’t mention it.

1 Like

Sell your car separately. Doesn’t make sense to trade it in and use it as a down payment

1 Like

Ok with the new details you just added, the deal is starting to look less good considering there’s $2k of lease loyalty in there. Plus, the dealer discount seems mostly comprised of the lease cash. You should confirm the lease cash and MF

Thanks for advise. My MDX had multiple accidents before even fixed in the right way.

It is running great.

What is the best way to sale it? :slight_smile:

Try Carvana, Vroom, Shift and in NJ apparently ALGo is an option.

1 Like

thanks @TypeSH @dukez

Without Trade-In:

There’s an NJ area dealer on here that is at $353 with $2824 drive offs with loyalty. So probably a decent deal I suppose. I’d at least give him a chance to earn your business, as a LH’er. @aspec1

1 Like

I’m not an Acura guy but I think that deal seems okay. I’d private sell the Subie or get quotes from the major car buyers

Even if you trade in the car just have them write you a check instead of applying it to the deal.

1 Like