Deal check: MB E300 loaner lease offer

Hello all, first off apologies if i do not have enough information here as I am new to this process. Let me know how I can improve the topic.

I have a lease offer for a former loaner car in the DC/Northern VA area:
2019 E300 AWD 4matic loaded with options
Miles: 5200
Original MSRP: $66,555
Discounted price: $51,555

Terms:
36 Months
10000 miles
$0 down (all taxes/fees are included, i just need first months payment supposedly)
$599 per month

Does this sound like a decent deal? I thought it sounded great but started to panic after reading several other topics and could not make heads or tails of most of them. I was going back to the dealership tomorrow afternoon (Feb 22, 2020) to potentially sign. Again, apologies if this is not enough information. I will try to find out more if there are any questions.

Thanks!

The experts here will say you need to read more. You’re missing pertinent info to be able to evaluate your deal; money factor, residual etc.
Spend more time on the forum and then post the proper info needed. Don’t rush to sign anything or you might be kicking yourself later for not learning enough first.
You’ll see there’s people who’ve rush through the signing process and go home to comb through the deal afterwards when nothing can be done. I advise you not to put yourself in that position. Take your time! Your about to spend thousands of dollars…

Considering that this is Virginia with the additional tax burden, this seems extremely solid. Use MSD to lower the overall cost of the lease

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Trying to read up on MSD right now. Was up way too late reading as much as I could :slight_smile:

What dealership are you working with?

Where do you reside OP? Big differences in taxes between MD, DC and VA so that’s a big factor in determining if this is good or not. As others said, you’re missing a lot of key info.

Why in God’s name would OP give away the name of the dealer and potentially lose his/her deal?

MF .00088
Lease is for 48 months
Residual 46%

Since it’s a loaner, don’t go for 48 month lease. You don’t want to be without warranty on a leased car