Deal Check. Leftover 2020 Leaf SL Plus Loaded

I’m back at it, pitting dealers against each other. Still appalling to me how many leftover 2020 Leaf SL Plus’s there are on the lots and how unwilling dealers are to move them.

The worst so far has been Glendale nissan. I contacted them for a leftover SL plus and they responded telling me they’d get back to me. Never did. Followed up 2x, didnt hear back. This morning I heard from the sales manager asking if theyve answered my questions, told him no. He apologized and swore he’d work with me, and I never heard from him again.

I got one dealer to sort of play ball. Let me know what you think of this deal. This is the extended range SL plus model, top of the line.

I had them apply VPP to the deal and theyre going 11.7% off MSRP. I shot for 15% off MSRP but they said no. No dealer seems to care about loyalty, even though I have a current nissan lease. I’m currently going back and forth with them to get them to drop their sale price close to 14% off MSRP.

The best Ive seen from a broker here is 250+tax on a SV plus (one model lower MSRP in the 42k range) on a 24/10.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Leaf SL Plus deal (Posted for laughs)