Deal Check: LEASE 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV AWD $38k NJ 36/12 $366

Looking to sign this week, need to replace my wife’s Rogue lease that is returning soon
LEASEHACKR CALCULATOR WORKSHEET
NJ
2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV AWD Rock Creek
36m/12mi
MSRP: 38860
SELLING PRICE: 34600
48% Residual / .00003 MF
TOTAL INCENTIVES: 5475
0 DOWN / 1st Month DAS
$366/m

Total lease cost: $12,813
Leasehackr Score: 9.7 years

Nobody has any input?? Trying to decide wether to pull the trigger on Friday. You guys think incentives are at their best at the moment? Haven’t seen amounts like this off pathfinders in a long time…Haven’t found any comparable cross-over/SUV in same class for less?

in the almost 3 years I have been selling nissans on LH, i have sold a grand total of 1 pathfinder. and it’s not because my prices are high lol…

You helped me with the Rogue that’s coming to end of lease & I appreciated your assistance! I know it’s an aging platform, but couldn’t find anything else comparable with price for a decent family SUV for the wife (she likes Nissan’s, won’t be my vehicle lol) . We’ve had 3 pathfinders in the past with old body which was a true rock solid SUV. Just trying to assess the deal

Look into Pilot it’s such better vehicle similar pricing

Why is the Pilot better?

I know the Pilot is rated higher & more features but, best I’ve found for Comparable equipped Pilot has been around $400-440/m, my goal was close to $350

Because nissan hasn’t bothered to keep up with any of the competition. The pathfinder wasnt particularly special when it came out in 2012 and it’s now almost 2021.

Better driving dynamic, better third row seating, better ergonomics, no CVT, has been actually updated every other year unlike pathfinder. I could go on but you get the picture

I got mine an exl for $329 a month with $2164 DAS back in July. Deals are out there just have to shop around

1 Like

Agreed. But does that make it a better vehicle, or do you just like the Pilot better? Budget is a big factor, as well as what the buyer is looking for. I’ve leased both vehicles, still have a Pilot, 4Runner and X5. Is one better than the other. Idk, they all fit their purpose and my budget.

1 Like

Why-Not-Both-meme

1 Like

Drive the pilot and you’ll understand how much nissan has fallen behind

Effective $390/m for EX-L? What was your MSRP? I would definitely consider that. I just reached out to a friend who’s a GM at a Honda dealership to see what his comparable deal would be.

It was $41k msrp

1 Like