- Selling price 30980 (includes the white color $390) - this is the only one in their inventory
- Registration $550
- Doc $198 (cheaper than nearby dealership of $699)
- Gross cap cost $31728
- Total due at signing $400
- RV: 63%
- no discount off msrp
- NH (dealership in VT)
0 down: 401-429
1000 down: 372-400
2000 down: 343-371
I asked for money factor and other discounts and the answer that I got was…
- No discount on MSRP
- Money factor negotiation once they have a sense that I will work on a deal.
- At least they didn’t include the VIN etch fee and were super transparent about the cheaper doc fees.
- What more information can I ask for?
- The ballpark figure on the monthly breakdown: where does that wiggleroom come from? How do I bring that down?
- I’d love to hear your thoughts. If it isn’t a bad deal, I might put down a deposit down today.